1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is eBay Affiliate?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by alvin1972, Jan 24, 2011.

From time to time, I do see the member here mentioning about "eBay Affiliate", just wonder what are they referring too? Any idea? Thanks

alvin1972, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  2. Zachmo

Zachmo Peon

Best Answers:
    And also I find many job postings as a certified ebay lister, does one has to have a certification for that? just confused because there are also some contractor whose designation is only for ebay listing.

Zachmo, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  3. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    eBay affiliates = EPN (Ebay Partner Network)

anakrantau, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  4. mikow78

mikow78 Member

Best Answers:
    how ebay generate money for me??

mikow78, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ebay affiliates is the same what all other affiliate companies offer. You have to promote ebay in any format as possible and in return you get commission. You have to get a code from ebay affiliate program, to insert in your own site, for which you have to also choose some category according to the niche of viewers come to your site. For example if you get more users for ebay, you will get commission as well as you get some advantages like winning bids or some buy it now auctions at cheaper prices.

China_girl, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  6. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a way to promote items by using banners, text links, and other innovative tools, such as the editor's kit. As a seller you can earn commissions by sending traffic to your own listings as well as to other seller's listings on every purchase and also on each click that is directed to an eBay site.

sjdataservices, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  7. 1229

1229 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information. It is getting clearer now. I didnt know Ebay also does affiliates.

1229, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  8. wmXchange

wmXchange Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a ebay partner and you have to promote ebay and you will make money from this promoting.

wmXchange, May 24, 2012 IP
  9. shivamagrawal1

shivamagrawal1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can sell the product with affiliate and earn some cash , the easy way to make affiliate is using WP Robot .

shivamagrawal1, May 28, 2012 IP
  10. emarion1114

emarion1114 Peon

Best Answers:
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]eBay affiliate program provides attractive payout to [/FONT]eBay sellers, web masters, internet publishers and online partners to get new users and sales to eBay. They can earn commissions by bringing traffic to their sites. More traffic means more commission.

emarion1114, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  11. ross007

ross007 Member

Best Answers:
    I am impressed with EPN. It's an excellent way to monetize a website for example, I have a movie site and have used EPN to advertise related products. The other best thing about this network is the Geo Targeting e.g I have ebay UK on my site but when a visitor from the USA visits my site, they will have access to ebay USA. This way I don't miss out on any sales.

They have probably the best affiliate link set up I have seen.

ross007, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  12. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, someone happy with EPN, that's what I like to see :)

They do really make an effort these days, it's just people are still sceptical after a lot of initial problems with the EPN program in the early days (I think most of the staff are gone now from that setup and there is a new team there pretty much). Also they had some what I would call bad luck recently with some server downtime on the RSS feed, which I guess can happen to anyone but which they didn't really need in terms of their reputation.

But what really matters is the bottom line - EPN can make you money, and plenty of it, and there is a ton of cool stuff to promote that you can't promote anywhere else.

markowe, Jun 5, 2012 IP