1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is cover letter.please answer

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by huntcool, Oct 27, 2007.

:confused:hey friends can u tell me what is cover letter and does it is neccessary to send it along with tax form.I have sent my tax form without the cover letter will it create some problem
    SEMrush

huntcool, Oct 27, 2007 IP
    SEMrush
  2. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it's not necessary to send a cover letter when sending in your tax forms to CJ.

DealWorx, Oct 27, 2007 IP
  3. life31

life31 Active Member

Best Answers:
    TAX form? U mean the W-8BEN? Have you sent it via mail of fax. I dont think its necessary. Via mail you can add it. No need if its fax.

life31, Oct 27, 2007 IP
  4. DealWorx

DealWorx Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as your account number is on the form it should be fine just to fax the form.

DealWorx, Oct 28, 2007 IP
  5. glenporter1980

glenporter1980 Peon

Best Answers:
    A cover letter is an accompanying letter that introduces you and your resume to an employer. You can send a cover letter with every resume you submit. It is not necessary to send cover letter with tax form.

glenporter1980, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  6. Ella Pacey

Ella Pacey Peon

Best Answers:
    A cover letter is a letter that you send to accompany your CV when you apply for job, whether advertised or when you are sending an unsolicited application. There are different types of job related letters:-Letter of inquiry-Job Application Cover Letter-Thank You Letter-Acceptance Letter-Declination Letter

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    Ella Pacey, Sep 16, 2011 IP