1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is cloud hosting and do you need it?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by bsico2017, Sep 15, 2017.

What is cloud hosting?

I will not prolong the explanation of why you call it "cloud" on this hosting service, but in short in the hosting of the cloud is hosted data on your site more than one hosting server and not just one server, as is the case in all other types of hosting, including Shared Hosting, VPS, or dedicated servers. This is the reason why this is where data and files on your site are hosted on more than one device and more than anywhere around the world and all these devices are connected to each other so that they form a network or "cloud"....

Cloud Hosting Features !
    There are many advantages to hosting a cloud, I will mention some of the following:

Stability of Hosting

This is because hosting the site on more than one server, any problem in one of the servers will not affect the site because the other server will perform the task automatically and therefore there will be no stop to your site permanently, God willing. So downtime is the least possible in cloud hosting.

Plus++

You can add more hosting sources such as a processor or a random memory capacity from the control panel hosting easily and at any time.

Site Security

The level of security of your site in hosting cloud is much higher compared to shared hosting, because in case of hacking your site there are other copies of the site will work automatically instead of those hacked or stopped.

high speed

The server hosting cloud as a service hosted by the Covenant to a certain extent and developed from the joint hosting and therefore the servers do not host many sites such as hosting shared hosting many and many sites on the same server, which adversely affect the performance of hosted sites.

Many of the other features offered by each hosting company to their customers who use the cloud hosting service .

I hope that the subject got your admiration​

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2017
    bsico2017, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm slowly moving my sites to Google Cloud, it's been an interesting experience. How many sites do you have and which cloud service do you use?

sarahk, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  3. bsico2017

bsico2017 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you host your site on Google

bsico2017, Sep 15, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Some of them.

sarahk, Sep 15, 2017 IP