1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is clickbank exactly?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mnymkr, Apr 22, 2006.

i just looked at it and it has a lot of ebooks but they are the same ebooks floating all over ebay with reseller rights. not sure which is right

mnymkr, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  2. gdev

gdev Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank is an affiliate program network...this means that they are the middle station between affiates and the real product sellers.

it's alot of work to maintain an affiliate program so affiliate program networks take this task off people. They offer statistics and handle off all the payments and so on and so on ... It's also a good way to find out what programms are available..

Clickbank is an APN wich deals mostly with informational products such as ebooks and software ..

Hope that helps ..
    Gdev

gdev, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  3. JagoHarry

JagoHarry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not all information providers use clickbank, so its worth looking around for decent and genuine information products that do use it. That's what I did, as I found all of the info products advertised on clickbank as being unsuitable for what I could promote.

JagoHarry, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can buy/promote digital products in their marketplace.

dcristo, Apr 22, 2006 IP
  5. glorybeme

glorybeme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank also provides a payment processing service. It costs more than say paypal but I use it on some of my sites as an alternative payment method and have increased sales.

glorybeme, Apr 30, 2006 IP
  6. clickbanker

clickbanker Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, it's all interesting what clickbank does. but i think click banks market place could be alot better.

first of all, CB hasn't really upgraded their site. not that they need two, but they could atleast spruce things up. make it more interactive.

one thing is for sure, they don't need a forum, because we have one right here.

since my signature isn't enabled yet, i'll post my link for the heck of it since everyone else is wwwDOTclickbankDOT2freedomDOTcom

clickbanker, May 31, 2006 IP
  7. Enlighten

Enlighten Peon

Best Answers:
    clickbank is a third party that handles online payments. They also bring affiliates and vendors together so that affiliates can make money promoting the vendors' stuff.

Enlighten, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  8. Christine8

Christine8 Peon

Best Answers:
    What is ClickBank? ClickBank has more than 100,000 affiliates for digital products. Affiliates use ClickBank because ClickBank makes the process of earning commissions completely transparent. Leveraging these affiliates can multiply your product sales.

Here's what you need to do:
    * Agree to let ClickBank sell your products.
    * Maintain a promotional web site that explains your product to potential customers.
    * Maintain detailed technical support pages for your product at your web site.

In return ClickBank will:
    * Sell your product.
    * Provide customer service for your product.
    * Enable our 100,000 affiliates to drive traffic to your web site.
    * Enable you to recruit new affiliates to promote your web site.
    * Provide you and all affiliates with real-time sales reporting.
    * Send you and all affiliates a paycheck twice each month.

Christine8, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  9. ferpol72

ferpol72 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys,

I am promoting an excellent material about how to work successfuly with clickbank at my site www.PaulDomains.com

It has verything you need to start making money online with clickbank besides a lot of useful tools. I hope it might result helpful to you all.

ferpol72, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  10. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Christine8 has given a full fledged information. Its quiet same as that of CJ and Linkshare (other affliate networks), but its specilized in downlodable products.

markov, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  11. winningratings

winningratings Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you go back and check again
    The kind of ebooks you see on eBay are very poor quality and generally worth nothing

There are over 10,000 products on Clickbank - including lots of different categories. Many people think that Clickbank is just about the biz op, work from home, make money online etc. However the biggest categories are nothing to do with this at all - so I would say go back and look at the marketplace especially the XML feed, which has everything listed

Bear in mind that the people selling resell right etc on Ebay are time wasters - they will make nothing from their totally foolish 99c offers - the Ebay and Paypal fees will see to that!

If you pick the best products on clickbank - which actually arnt the eBook type products anyway! - then you can make a nice income month on month

winningratings, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  12. paul65

paul65 Guest

Best Answers:
    Many people buy the resseler rights to e-books and then try to sell them by putting them on clickbank. However there are many books published and listed on clickbank with no resale rights and are their via the original author. CB also has many membership sites listed for example ipod and psp unlimited download memberships.

paul65, Apr 1, 2007 IP
  13. naphets66

naphets66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are worth trying if you are going to sell a product. Once you make one sale of your product, your product will be listed in their marketplace. After that, you will have a virtual army of affiliates to promote your product. Just set your commmission high enough to attract affiliates.

There are also many sites that clone the Clickbank marketplace. Once your site is in the marketplace, these sites will also pick up your products, resulting in even more backlinks.

naphets66, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  14. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting. So until you make a sale your product is not listed?

Also I'm quite surprised that affiliate hoplinks help with site ranking. Is it really the case?

karabas, Jan 6, 2008 IP
  15. justkidding

justkidding Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you guys suggest some of the tricks or product categories to target in order to earn more money? I am ready to run a content marketing for the product but it should worth the effort.

justkidding, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  16. verle_charles

verle_charles Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this is not a fresh topic, but could someone tell me how to setup clickbank and paypal together on my site and whats the deal in it?

And additionally can I recieve all kind of payments (including visa, and mastercard)
    with moneybookers? and :) how to setup paypal + moneybookers together?

verle_charles, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  17. calfred

calfred Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is something you can actually eat for breakfast.

calfred, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  18. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is an affiliate program that has well over 100,000 affiliates promoting different products to make money online.

GrandRoyal, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  19. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    There are many success stories with clickbank love to hear them all they are all just superb.

GrandRoyal, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  20. semwinner

semwinner Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, exactly.
    but it is just theory, if you want to manage it, more experiences are needed.
    good luck.

semwinner, Oct 13, 2011 IP