1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is cheapest for advertising Google AdWords or Microsoft adCenter

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by enigma-digital, Aug 5, 2012.

Dear Professionals,
    I want to advertise some of my product for sell at cheapest price on Google AdWords or Microsoft adCenter but I don't know which is cheapest Google AdWords or Microsoft adCenter? Please tell me who have greatest idea about it.

enigma-digital, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  2. geek12

geek12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Microsoft adCenter is cheapest.

geek12, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  3. bibi21

bibi21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Adcenter most of the time has a lower cpc then adwords, so it may be cheaper for some keywords. But if you use adwords your ad will most likely be seen by more people , so more clicks.

bibi21, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  4. mizugaki_showa

mizugaki_showa Peon

Best Answers:
    adcenter has the lower cpc and the better conversion.. but few impressions... also, adcenter will just ban your account without any reason..

mizugaki_showa, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  5. Desmond Tan

Desmond Tan Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely adCenter. Google AdWords is extremely competitive, and it'll cost more to get your ads to appear. However, adCenter has many other problems. As said above, they do sometimes ban your account for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Desmond Tan, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  6. linkhq

linkhq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For webhosting keywords i found out that adcenter is way too cheaper. Like 5 times cheaper for certain keywords.

linkhq, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  7. ferngullygraphics

ferngullygraphics Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to be advertising, I dont think you should be focused so much on who has the cheapest CPC, instead you should be focused on who is giving you the best click for your dollar. 100 clicks for $100.00, which generates zero sales (assuming thats your goal) is not going to be better than 1 click for $100 that generates one sale. Start small and see which search engine works best for you.

ferngullygraphics, Aug 25, 2012 IP