1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is blog writing?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by precious peral, Sep 4, 2015.

What is blog writing exactly mean? I'm free these days and want to spend my whole day in some healthy activity. Can you please help me how can I write good blog, and also suggest me some websites where I can post my blog and other persons review it.

precious peral, Sep 4, 2015 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It sounds like English is not your first language, so I'd avoid writing your blog in English. Write it in the language you are fluent in. English isn't my first language either, but I am rather fluent in it. Still, when I write a blog post, I check it with my wife (who is a native speaker) to make sure it sounds natural. In your case you'll have nothing but a frustration since there will be a lot of people telling you not to write it in English.

Secondly, what stuff are you passionate about? Write what you like to talk about with your friends, but most importantly stuff you're knowledgeable about.

qwikad.com, Sep 5, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wikipedia gives an in-depth overview of blogs here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

@qwikad.com gives you some good advice as to what you might want to consider doing, personally, and he is too modest about his English skills, which in my experience reading many of his posts, are quite good.

jrbiz, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  4. VpsAG

VpsAG Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the first rule of blogging is to know what you are talking about, and be skilled on that subject you are looking into writing about. I don't think that not being a native speaker should stop you using it. You just have to know what you are talking about and you will attract people on your side.

VpsAG, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  5. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    Think freely and come to a specific field that you have a lot of knowledge or in which you have more interest and you are able to collect data related to it and then start a blog with this. This activity not only pass your time in a good manner but if you make your blog professional then you will be able to get financial benefits form it.

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP