1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is bing business listing and how it important for our website or business?

Discussion in 'Bing' started by web techno experts, Jun 30, 2018.

If we are taking about bing, how his business listing important for our business? and what is its benefits
    SEMrush

web techno experts, Jun 30, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Brian Ott

Brian Ott Member

Best Answers:
    This is similar to Google my Business. If you have a physical location it is definitely worthwhile to do. Virtual businesses need not apply (Same as Google my Business.)

Brian Ott, May 9, 2019 IP
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could list your business in a directory only if there is any count on searches of your niche business. People can search for your services and could look to contact your directly. They could even reach at your business location if exist to know better about your services or products. More likely they prefer to purchase only if you have a online shop and a secure payment gateway like Paypal which care about the buyers. I have seen people searching for local provider in case they need some thing in urgent.

AlphaNine_Vini, May 10, 2019 IP