1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Big G going to do as Bing is launched now???

Discussion in 'Google' started by Glons, Jun 6, 2009.

1. drgeorgep

drgeorgep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if MS is serious about Bing, a service, capable, but unlikely, to dent Big Brother has arrived. I don't think MS has either the minds or skills to knock off Big Brother, any time some. Hope I'm wrong, though,. If you paid attention to news, over the past 4-6 weeks, you know Big Brother has become a target, of sorts, of Anti-Trust concerns in Congress. Not serious, on it's own, as Big Brother can lobby that away. Factor into the equation the six our so venture capital groups, who've put tens, if not hundreds, of millions of dollar into search engine development. Each venture group release and puts for Anti-Trust suits, at the same time. Big Brother might have 20-30 or more fronts to fight at once. MS spends $100 million, on ads, over the summer, Anti-Trust gets fired up, a whack of new, if moderately efficient, engines release, with lots of ad space. Viola! 2012 and Big Brother is one among many, but maybe a leader.Such scenarios have happened before, going back to SoHo Oil, Pullman train cars and railroads, in general. Big Brother likely has one clear shot at holding its own -- viable, sharing arrangements, with a bunch of direct competitors. Anti-Trust breakers like sharing the wealth. Did you take notes? There will be a test.

drgeorgep, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  2. drgeorgep

drgeorgep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if MS is serious about Bing, a service, capable, but unlikely, to dent Big Brother has arrived. I don't think MS has either the minds or skills to knock off Big Brother, any time some. Hope I'm wrong, though. If you paid attention to the news, over the past 4-6 weeks, you know Big Brother has become a target, of sorts, of Anti-Trust concerns in Congress. Not serious, on it's own, as Big Brother can lobby that away. Factor into the equation the six our so venture capital groups, who've put tens, if not hundreds, of millions of dollar into search engine development. Each venture group releases and pushes for Anti-Trust suits, at the same time. Big Brother might have 20-30 or more fronts to fight at once. MS spends $100 million, on ads, over the summer, Anti-Trust gets fired up, a whack of new, if moderately efficient, engines release, with lots of ad space becomes available. Viola! 2012 and Big Brother is one among many, but maybe a leader.Such scenarios have happened before, going back to SoHo Oil, Pullman train cars and railroads, in general. Big Brother likely has one clear shot at holding its own -- viable, sharing arrangements, with a bunch of direct competitors. Anti-Trust breakers like sharing the wealth. Did you take notes? There will be a test. In the end, winners notice "things are seldom as they seem."

3. drgeorgep

drgeorgep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why did my post appear twice? Banned again, not that I care.

4. usapatriot

usapatriot Peon

Best Answers:
    They don't have to do anything. Most people that use google aren't going to switch to bing.

usapatriot, Jun 7, 2009 IP