1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is best way to upload youtube videos to avoid copyright issue

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by fadhi123, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I always see videos on youtube with music videos and videos of people with mainstream songs and they play fine and put adsense. I tried to upload a video for a project with an old Buffalo Springfield "For what its worth" and it muted my whole video and said it was violation of copyright laws or something. Also my video was all choppy, anyone know about that either? Thanks
    so my question is where people get videos to avoid copyright how they put videos without facing copyright issue and youtube not delete these videos and still people earn with good amount with adsense
    so any body can help me to where i get videos and what is best way to upload my vidoes to avoid copyright or content id match problem
    i want earn money with youtube but when i try to upload any videos its showing content id match or copy right issue or something like that please help me what is best way to upload vidoes should i need to edit videos if yes than what is best source or software or tool to edit videos and how much edit i need to avoid content id match and other issues i hope you understand what i m looking for and what i need what thanks.

fadhi123, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  2. LankaPartnerHost

LankaPartnerHost Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube automatically detect sound tracks which other ones have copyright..

LankaPartnerHost, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  3. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    but if all videos youtube detect than what i get man ?

fadhi123, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  4. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, This is what I do in all my video and YouTube never shuts my videos down.
    Lets say you have a song in your video, in the description you have to put " I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio go to (band/singer name)"
    And then YouTube should leave your videos along.
    YouTube was actually set up for people to share home videos - videos they had made totally themselves, 100% their own work and creativity, both images and sound.
    YouTube itself along with copyright owners and adults generally are mystified by the teen obsession with uploading random images accompanied by somebody else's music and calling it a video. Have a nice day!

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  5. Sheraz Khan Baloch

Sheraz Khan Baloch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can make your own video and meanwhile, while uploading videos, give full credits to creator/owner of the video.

Sheraz Khan Baloch, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  6. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are on the right track. Once your video is on YouTube, and you use other methods of optimizing, you'll go viral. Use YouTube Downloader to upload your video, it won't give you errors. And keep on trying, you'll learn the best way for you to get your videos there.

doktu, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  7. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if this is the case then it means that all the stuff you are trying to upload is copyrighted in which case why on earth do you think you should be allowed to and make money off of someone else's work? They don't approved adsense that are built around copyrighted youtube videos for just this reason. So they sure as hell aren't going to let you upload third party IPR and profit from it. Keep doing that and they'll ban your partner account. Of note is that when you are allowed to upload third party content it won't show the ads or allow you to profit from them anyway

adsenseplr, Aug 28, 2013 IP
    PhilipSEO likes this.
  8. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice threat , i was searching for this kind of solution , thanks everyone for discussion , but i think someone should clear more. :)

Amarkolom, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  9. Americanbang

Americanbang Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to avoid getting a copyright strike, is not to upload copyright material in the first place.

You could always get permission to upload something using content that was made by someone else, as long as you have written proof that they gave you permission to use it then you will be good even if it is striked as copyright material. Because then you fight the claim and provide your proof. But most mainstream music is hard to get permission for. However, there's lots of indie artists out there that provide permission, you just have to find them.

Americanbang, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  10. TheNewWebsiteGuy

TheNewWebsiteGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you credit who the video is originally from, or music...if it's your music, in the back end, let them know you are the original artist.

TheNewWebsiteGuy, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  11. nnimal

nnimal Member

Best Answers:
    youtube algorithm is very smart ,so it knows the all made gimmick of uploaded videos .

nnimal, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  12. Americanbang

Americanbang Active Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't matter if you credit the original artist or not. Without permission from them, your violating YouTube Terms of Use and are risking getting a strike for using 3rd party material, unless that author objects to taking all revenue that is made from your video containing there material.

If its your music, chances of it being detected as 3rd party are slim if its original music. However, singing a song that is of another artist can get attention. Just follow the proper steps to getting it resolved if that music is claimed though.

Americanbang, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  13. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to avoid copyright problems is to not have copyrighted content in your videos. Be it audio or visual. That's the obvious solution.
    The choppiness happens because you're uploading in a bad format. Check YouTube upload guidlines to find which formats work best. .MOV and .MP4 work best for me. Also, these two formats take the smallest amount of time to "process" once you're done uploading. Saves a lot of time to convert them on your computer, rather than having YouTube do it on their servers.
    Disclaimers in videos/descriptions or using "creative commons" audio helps to avoid problems with copyright and downtime.

Edit videos with Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier. iMove or Final Cut if you have a Mac.

YJunK, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  14. gknugurlu

gknugurlu Member

Best Answers:
    You can create your own videos. I'm sure that most of us have seen at youtube that there are people uploading daily videos about their daily life. You can also do it. And they make it quality and fun to make people watch it. When you sit in a cafe you can record and upload it. While walking, while talking, while at home doing something. It's true that you will always find people that will watch your stuff no matter whatever you upload. I've seen a lot of videos that has no sense and seems stupid according to me but have been watched more 100s thousands of times or millions. So everytime there will be interested people.

When it's your own video and original youtube won't ban it. Even if they do, you can ask them to remove your ban because it's your own and orijinal video.
    I don't know have heard of CC (Creative Commons) and similar free licensing services platforms. You can also license your videos or texts from such services and get your own license. Than even if they remove your video you can claim that you haven't restricted the rules by submitting the license too. You also can type in your search engine free licensing, free video licensing (copyright) or similar keywords. You will find and after you copyright your content you will not get issues in forward.

gknugurlu, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  15. Mark2412

Mark2412 Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you detect where in the video that the 3rd party audio is located at? I plan to re publish my videos and delete the 3rd party audio that was on the game when I recorded using my tv tuner.

Mark2412, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  16. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's probably an easier solution (which I don't know about), but if I've got a problem with 3d party content in my videos I watch them back and remove it manually. 9/10 it's a song, and 7/10 changing the pitch or speed of the audio a little bit solves the problem.
    The best solution, hands down, is to just not use content that doesn't belong to you. End of story. :)

YJunK, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  17. AdsenseAccount

AdsenseAccount Banned

Best Answers:
    The best way to upload and monetize videos on youtube is to create/make original videos by your own camera/mobile.....
    Hope you understand now...

AdsenseAccount, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  18. Mark2412

Mark2412 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah well it is a video that I did record directly off of the game using a tv tuner. The issue is there is 3rd party Nintendo Audio while recording the game like in cut-scenes and other parts of the game. And I can't find out exactly where the 3rd party audio is located to delete it becuase I had attempted to remove the audio using the 3rd party audio remover now it says failed and it won't let me know the location of the 3rd party audio to remove it.

Mark2412, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  19. keiran998

keiran998 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With fair use it depends on what your using and how your using it, essentially the owner of the material has full control over it and its profits, with fair use your basically saying im using your material but not fobbing you off for a profit and taking control of your material. you cant make a profit from fair use copyright material, not unless its agreed with the owner of the material in which case they would probably agree the percentages of the profit. its no good trying to dodge it and trick youtube's detection with copyright material, especially if there is a profit involved as the owner of the material is within their rights to take you to court over it. Also its not a good idea to contest the copyright claim unless you are entirely sure its within 'fair use' laws. I highly recommend looking into fairuse copyright laws before doing anything like that as the last thing you want is to be sued by the owner. Hope you find a way round it that doesnt involve you getting sued for all your worth and happy editing :)

keiran998, Mar 9, 2015 IP
  20. phoenix01

phoenix01 Member

Best Answers:
    I think its not possible! May be you would need to upload your own videos to prevent copyright issue.

phoenix01, Mar 12, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.