1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best payments getway with digital products selling online?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by clownasd, Jan 18, 2021.

Hello, i have a website selling online service like Tiktok fans, facebook likes, is there any payments getway can i use for digital products selling onlineļ¼Ÿ
    SEMrush
    Thanks in advance,
    George

clownasd, Jan 18, 2021 IP
    SEMrush
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depend on country ..... If you are selling your products or services globally then Paypal is always best ... secondary you can use stripe, 2checkout, ccavenue etc. If you are selling on national basis like in India then Payumoney, instamojo etc is best to collect INR.

I recommend paypal for global because people believe on Paypal more than other payment gateways.

seomanualsubmission, Jan 19, 2021 IP
  3. AndroidST

AndroidST Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you use PayPal, it will eventually get banned. They're now against such services are banning accounts every day.
    Crypto would be a better option in my opinion.

AndroidST, Jan 22, 2021 IP
  4. Jennifer Simon

Jennifer Simon Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several payment gateways available in the market that support the payment for digital products. However, the most popular payment gateway that is used for the eCommerce transaction currently is "Recurly", as they are ideal for recurring payments and highly secure. It is a third-party payment processor that supports credit cards, Amazon Pay, PayPal, and other major payment options for your digital products.

Jennifer Simon, Feb 23, 2021 IP