1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Best Google Sitemap Generator?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by jennypretty, Nov 20, 2010.

1. emailboy

emailboy Banned

Best Answers:
    I use Gsitecrawler if I have time and its a very good free product. But if you like things to be fast, for a static website, I prefer xml-sitemaps.com

emailboy, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. crazyonweb

crazyonweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that xml-sitemaps.com is the best and free to generate site maps for your site online

crazyonweb, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. FizziksGuy

FizziksGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! I'm looking to create an XML sitemap for my free educational website for submission to Google search engine, but would also like something that will build a web page I can include in my website (sort of an interactive user site map?) Looks like many folks prefer XML-Sitemaps.com for the first function (free or paid version?) The other software I was looking at is PowerMapper, which is about $105 with an educational discount. Realizing I'm a teacher doing this as a service to my students, and have already invested much $$$ in my web building software, price is, of course, important. Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks...

FizziksGuy, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  4. bisma anwar

bisma anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    i am also using xml sitemap in all my sites..its working correctly

bisma anwar, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  5. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    xml-sitemaps.com is the most popular one and even google webmaster central recommends this in their FAQ section, but it is not good for huge dynamic sites as they charge for the same

COBSolutions, Jan 7, 2011 IP