1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best free website design tool that works like Dreamweaver?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by rainbowgod, Dec 21, 2015.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He won't be happy when he decides to do business and these posts are used in due diligence then :)
    SEMrush
    I'm not familiar with that one. Can you share a site you've built using it?

sarahk, Jan 28, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's good for a laugh since it's been dead since 2009, and is about as "up to date" as amaya. The project it was originally spun off from -- kdevelop -- continues to plod on, but it's a general purpose IDE for all sorts of languages... and like jack of all trades, it's master of none.

I've been in work environments where kdevelop was "expected", and it was -- like most everything else in the open source world -- like a trip in the wayback machine to 1997. In particular the "how many toolbars and panels can we shove down your throat until there's no room for code" mixed with the "Oh, you want two separate windows open at once, well **** you!" back-assward step of forcing tabs upon you didn't exactly mesh with my workflow. The integrated version control didn't exactly blow my skirt up either -- but version control software to me just means the project manager is too lazy to do their job as they're too busy playing Farmville.

But what do I know, I'm the nutter who finds colour syntax highlighting an illegible blurry mess that guarantees you can't actually READ the blasted code.

deathshadow, Jan 28, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Benny99999

Benny99999 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    + 1 For Pinegrow. Espically with its latest update coming with a huge UI overhaul and tons of new features. You can also extend it with add ons such as these ones pluginsforpinegrow.com

Benny99999, May 28, 2017 IP