1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is best alternative for Fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pagecoder, Jun 12, 2018.

I'm newbie and wanted to earn online but Fiverr and upwork is so saturated. There is no way I could be even visible to those clients?
    What is the best alternative of fiverr? Is there any established marketplace for us but not too saturated with freelancers?
    SEMrush

pagecoder, Jun 12, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, pagecoder! There are many micro-jobs websites but only few work for freelancers.

What I am using right now is https://yooker.com/. It is micro-job website specially for SEO but it has all necessary categories. For time being I am utilizing its Graphic Design category to attract more clients.
    After you signup for free, you will be assigned at level zero. You have to earn $50 and get 90% customer satisfaction to get to level one. Signup is completely free, and posting a job there as freelancer is hassle-free one-page thing. You only need to know what you are offering and at what price. Payment is via paypal only.

c4cyber, Jun 12, 2018 IP