1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is best ad network for banner ads for my download website??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by riya jain, May 22, 2015.

i am having a download website with very good traffic and 75% of my user are mobile web users,
    i want to 320x50 banner for my website i tried some networks but they where not good :

US 23%
    INDIA 22%
    INDONESIA 8%
    PHILIPPINES 4%
    WORLDWIDE 43%

if anyone know any good banner ad networks which provide 300x50 or 320x50 banners having good cpm rate they please help me i will be thankful to you. it will be great if you share what cpm rate u guys are getting??

riya jain, May 22, 2015 IP
  2. rezatak6

rezatak6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yesadvertising

rezatak6, May 22, 2015 IP
  3. YexAD

YexAD Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome to try our network

YexAD, May 22, 2015 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What would entice someone to do that? You are new, I have yet to see someone post payment proof, and you have continually tried to create new accounts to spam your service which shows how reliable it is. If your service was good, you wouldn't need to go through hoops to get people interested in it, people's results would be motivating enough.

YesAdvertising = Clicksor if i'm not mistaken, which is a trash network overall, but probably decent for a download site.

I would suggest Propeller for this kind of site, thats what they specialize in.

wrekoniz3, May 22, 2015 IP
  5. YexAD

YexAD Member

Best Answers:
    Thanls for your reply I need help her our network pay Net30 we pay to our publsiher you can try our services

YexAD, May 22, 2015 IP
  6. riya jain

riya jain Member

Best Answers:
    i tried propeller for 4-5 hours they are just giving me 0.04$ cpm while my last network was giving 0.3$ .

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    riya jain, May 22, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Why would I try your services when I work for a network, but you don't see me spamming it and making fake accounts. Btw, proper diction would help increase the professional image of your so far unprofessional approach.

8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    4-5 hours is not enough time for any network to do anything with your inventory. When you test a network it could take up to a month to see the highest rates with them. Think logically, these people aren't going to give you the best campaigns right away, they want to make sure your traffic is real, and they slowly on board and allocate demand to meet your supply.