1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Is Article Spinning?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by solomonbindavid, Mar 31, 2012.

Hi Friends,
    Anybody explain me about Article Spinning! And how can i do it! Is article spinning is useful or not for SEO? Any body provide me any article spinning tools or sites?

solomonbindavid, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  2. http://better-tablet.com

http://better-tablet.com Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is renewing the date of blog post and it will refesh your backlink (just my opinion)

3. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It can be useful if you spin the article at around 60-70% uniqueness, its useful for people who employ tools to submit their article to blogs networks and article directories. Just google article spinner there are a bunch of tools out there.

daones, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  4. A2ZITWebmaster

A2ZITWebmaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think about that an article spinning is good for time saving in search engine optimization and it’s better than new article writing.

A2ZITWebmaster, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  5. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    Spinning of article is nothing but rewriting it with synonyms that give the same meaning but with different words. This is done to get unique content but the readability is usually low when you use software to spin content.

Some tools that can spin article are - the best spinner and magic article rewriter.

GrandRoyal, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  6. fmk3249

fmk3249 Peon

Best Answers:

Article Spinning is re-writing the same article in different words.

When people try to post an article to different directories, the search engine may penalize for duplicate content. So, to avoid this these people use Article Spinning to save themselves from the penalties of duplicate content.

Article spinning is good for generating Backlinks, which means it is useful for SEO. The reason is simple, google like backlinks from big and trusted article directories. Now these big article directories take care that no duplicate content is uploaded. This is where article spinning comes into play and lets you generate backlinks from big directories.

fmk3249, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  7. http://better-tablet.com

http://better-tablet.com Member

Best Answers:
    wiki it : wiki/Article_spinning . It means rewrite your articles with another words are synonyms. Replace "picture" from old post by " image" or " photo" in new post.

8. bluegel

bluegel Member

Best Answers:
    Even after using an article spinner you have to go through the article very carefully for grammatical errors.

bluegel, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  9. Birbalsingh

Birbalsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Article Spinning is a seo technique by which web or blogsite owners post a unique edition of appropriate content on their sites

Thanks
    Birbal

Birbalsingh, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  10. stopfraudnow

stopfraudnow Peon

Best Answers:
    Using the same article again in article directory sites by changing grammer and using synonymous is called article spinning.

stopfraudnow, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  11. QTTg

QTTg Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if the spin article is still work to google especially the panda 3.4 updates. I use TBS for some of my sites but can not see much good result yet.

QTTg, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  12. ipoh

ipoh Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Rewrite.

ipoh, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  13. tevag

tevag Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinning is a process where you write an original good quality article and then you try to change and replace some of the words/phrases of this original article and produce another article. The new article has almost the same meaning with the first one but it not a copy paste. SO you can use it as a new article and Search Engines will not penalize you because ideally they want consider that the new article is a duplicated article of the initial.
    there are tools that do that but you can do it by yourself. If you do it by yourself is a really time consuming process. If you use a tool you need to pay attention, check and re read the new article to be sure that your article has a meaning. Then you can submit the new article to write directories and not be penalized. That is my understanding of the whole process. I hope that helps.

tevag, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  14. denisjames

denisjames Peon

Best Answers:
    Article spinner is a good way to save time, but you need to be careful and combine unique content also. There are several services and programs that do that' like "the best spinner" or "spinner wize"

denisjames, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  15. whitehat2

whitehat2 Member

Best Answers:
    It is the process of stealing some others content and make them unique article ;).. There are many tools available to spun the content.. U can use "spinner chief" which is free of cost :)

whitehat2, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  16. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article spinning is A WASTE OF TIME. It's simply rewriting old content with new words and is a great way to get your links de-valued by the big G. Instead of focusing on just articles though I recommend focusing on multiple forms of content because Google is integrating videos and images in high SERP postions now. So instead of trying to stay ahead of the Big G's updates why not just think of innovative ways to build links, like guest posting on relevant blogs.

Just my thoughts.

Borduhh, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  17. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just an automatic rewrite of your article. But try to do it manually (write an unique article ***Better for your ranking***!)

patco, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  18. technocourt

technocourt Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a trick to make your stealing content is looks unique

technocourt, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  19. alpalm

alpalm Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't found an article spinner that does a decent job and I've tried many of them. I find it quicker to rewrite the article manually and get 100% uniqueness than use spinner software which often puts out a lot of garbage and takes just as long to correct for 40% uniqueness. After a while you can get quite fast at doing it manually.

alpalm, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  20. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    Spun articles are never a great idea in my opinion. Considering Google takes grammar, spelling, and paragraph structure into consideration when delivering relevant results, spun articles don't compare to human-written content.

simona86, Apr 1, 2012 IP