1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Angela & Paul’s method?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webmaster-32B2, Sep 14, 2009.

1. EYAN

EYAN Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm i'll try this.

EYAN, Dec 17, 2009 IP
  2. Letcha

Letcha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure that I agree that this is black hat... I suppose it all depends on how you implement it.

Letcha, Jan 4, 2010 IP
  3. zahidraf

zahidraf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think that is blackhat ;)

zahidraf, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  4. 4ndr1

4ndr1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Add your site on signature & you post on thread with high page rank. You can check pr with seo toolbar like seoquake, etc. Ex. I'm post on your thread & my signature (my blog/site link) will show on your thread.

4ndr1, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  5. CaboChris

CaboChris Peon

Best Answers:
    Boy some of you are out to lunch and have NO idea.

Please Tell Me Why and how its BlackHat. Also Please tell me How and why SE will penalize.

Obviously it was spammed b4 you got there or you spammed! Your fault for dropping a link in a spam farm! Or Google has your footprints all ready and ur a marked man!

YES Excellent Results with Angela

This is called INDEXING! And since some call this "blackhat" I guess wordpress is a Black hat platform because wordpress and other blog platforms pings when updated and also has a rss feed.

Angela created this service some guy named paul from another forum copied it.

I have been using Angelas product for long time now for myself and my clients! This is completely whatever hat color you want it to be because just like what Letcha said "its how you implement it"!

Angela does some very hard work to provide a quality search engine optimization product. She provides excellent results that will save all of you days even weeks and months of research in your seo campaign. Forum profiles are a VERY powerfull tool to add to your campaignif used correctly. (its not just sign up for the forum and slap a link in! It goes way deeper than that) I would take this service before ANY Blog commenting many search high and low for and eventually gets deleted in time by the owner. Forums don't just get deleted cause the owner decided to clean house once a year there fore your backlink has a life of more than a year on a forum! There are some losers out there that takes Angelas hard work and spoils it for the rest of her customers. Her information provided is important which many don't pay any attention too.....when and where and to do what and a bunch of dumb f_ck$ spammer goes and ruin a excellent PR8 backlink for everyone else. 1 PR8 edu BL will CRUSH your 2500 blog comment Backlinks with over 500 OBL any Day of the week. Some get serious improvements ....some don't in SERPS with her service. All depends on your niche and your competitors and YOUR SEO DIVERSITY. If you used 1 month of Angelas service in a niche of high competitors and over 10 000 000 results you won't see results after one month of implementation its not the magic potion to make you rich in one shot. Its just another tool or service which saves you soooo much TIME for your SEO campaign. Its worth the whole $5 a month.

CaboChris, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  6. jdr8271

jdr8271 Member

Best Answers:
    This used to work amazing. And then one day google caught on and now it has no effect on serps.

jdr8271, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  7. CaboChris

CaboChris Peon

Best Answers:
    ya ok then ......thats why "angela" is in pos 1 and 2 on pretty much every google server in any country.....Ya no effect
    Also thats why does Adobe comes up 1st for "click Here" Click here does not relate to the content of the Adobe page at all....weird no effect

CaboChris, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  8. sureshchowdary

sureshchowdary Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dude. The thread is started by me. Can you tell me the exact process for creating a profile without getting spammed using this technique.

sureshchowdary, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  9. jskseo

jskseo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have seen sites gain tremendously using this technique ... but wait ... they got penalized soon after by the big G!

jskseo, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  10. Danny0109

Danny0109 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just read the text that comes with angelas and pauls packs.
    Make the profile. Put the link in your signature or your "about me".
    and that's it. ping or index it if you want.

Some cases angela tells you to make a profile without any links in it.
    Then make some USEFUL posts.
    Wait at least 7 days and then go to your profile and change your signature to your links.

But that's probably where a lot of people f*ck up.
    Because they just make very spammy acounts with names like "Penis enlargement" or something like that.
    And they start spamming the forums.

Danny0109, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  11. BillFisher

BillFisher Peon

Best Answers:
    I have nearly all of Paul and Angela's backlinks, and have been using them for a few months now, following their advice exactly and playing it safe. I have next to nothing to show for it. I got one backlink recognized by Google from a few months of their links (usually 30 links for each month). Maybe google is just getting stricter, but I'm kinda disappointed in these so-called great links.

edit: my serps haven't been doing that much better either. maybe my competition is too fierce or i need more on-site optimization.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
    BillFisher, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  12. Danny0109

Danny0109 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is better to look at your serp for the results.
    Because as far as I've experienced, most of the profile links don't show up in google's webmaster link checker or Market Samurai.
    But I and others have very good results in the serps with it.

Danny0109, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  13. leunam

leunam Peon

Best Answers:
    you can gain easy links with it but a page with no one will ever visit is a trash. IF you want this to be effective, bookmark it but it requires time and effort.

leunam, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  14. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Having your site in your profile, for now works a treat, but who knows how long before the search engines start penalising

golfpro1, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  15. ronmac

ronmac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will not penalise your site if your "mixing" it up and it not black hat in the slightest. This is a good clean method to increase serps.

ronmac, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  16. almedajohnson

almedajohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to subscribe to Angels and pol's pack and they will give you list of site and guidelines as well. But sooner or letter you have to be ready for getting penltised

almedajohnson, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  17. homeworker11

homeworker11 Banned

Best Answers:
    LOL you got it right :)
    I was thinkin' about this too ;)

homeworker11, Dec 20, 2010 IP
  18. Danny0109

Danny0109 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would you get penalized?
    People are too quick to say stuff like this. Without having any good arguments.

Danny0109, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  19. smartalex4

smartalex4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is not going to penalize you for using Angela and Paul's (A&P) links....if they did...whats to stop you from using their links to topple your competition?

What you should be worried about is going through all the trouble to create all those profiles....only to have them deleted by the forum admins.

A&P type links to work, and they are actually great in my opinion....however you can't follow the herd...as sites that appear on A&P's list are quickly overwhelmed by new accounts....which is a telltale sign of "spammers"

So my advice, is figure out the footprints that A&P use to create their list, and find your own site...your links will have a better chance of surviving that way. (I am sure A&P create their own profile links way before the public gets their hands on the list...thus their own links survive)

Just my 2 cents....good luck everyone!

smartalex4, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  20. Danny0109

Danny0109 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly.
    But even if lots of people sign up.
    In most cases this wont be a problem for a site.
    But a lot of people start spamming the forum.
    And signing up with names like 'Replica Rolex'.

I wouldn't mind putting in a little more work to find sites for myself, in stead of following the herd.
    Do you have any clue how A&P find these sites?

Danny0109, Dec 21, 2010 IP