1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Angela & Paul’s method?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webmaster-32B2, Sep 14, 2009.

1. powerboss

powerboss Active Member

Best Answers:
    i tried it for 1 site, rankings disappeared, atleast the site was ranking in 20th page, but now no rankings et alll.

powerboss, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  2. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tell me if I am wrong but dont you have to registair and 'login' to create a profile on a high pr site in which you place your links?

If so, does that page get indexed by search engines? If not then whats the point?

master-yoda, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  3. THESHAOLIN1

THESHAOLIN1 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it gets indexed,

All the profiles are publicly viewable, so Once you leave your link there, you blast it to social bookmarks or create a link cascade.

This is not black hat, your profile will not be banned unless your a stupid ass spammer who knows nothing.

I use this method, and it works perfect. I have packets from 4 different people, if you want more examples or info dont hesitate to message me.

THESHAOLIN1, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  4. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many thanks for clearing that up for me 'THESHAOLIN1'. I will now give it a go!

master-yoda, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  5. pcz

pcz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I heard it works, but I haven't had any success with this method yet.

pcz, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  6. THESHAOLIN1

THESHAOLIN1 Member

Best Answers:
    How long have you been using this method? and for what keyword?

How many are you doing a day and are you making sure your profiles get indexed?

THESHAOLIN1, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  7. rimple

rimple Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello All,

This is the best way . I think that if we submit our site in good PR and professional groups site like siliconindia.com then it will not be count in black hat seo.We also can make a good group related with our business.

rimple, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  8. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's complete waste of time, pure garbage. If inner profile page with no PR can boost your SERP, your niche have no competition.

As for people who says it's blackhat, it's more like dumbhat method. Reserved for time wasters and people selling those data entry services that aren't real SEO. If this actually works, why use one of those automation programs, and spam create google profiles? Ooo, tens of thousands of profile links from PR 10 Google! Lol, no use whatsoever. PR 0, with high chance of removal, and no relevancy, just isn't worth the time and effort.

Jihoy, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  9. whitespparow

whitespparow Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know about such kind of method. i was not aware of this method.

whitespparow, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  10. jshosho

jshosho Peon

Best Answers:

I totally agree great point

jshosho, Sep 15, 2009 IP
  11. THESHAOLIN1

THESHAOLIN1 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you stupid? More than 1-3 Links pointing to the same domain is useless, so spamming Google with "tens of thousands" isn't going to work, and neither is "Spamming Google" going to work either, so what are you talking about?

Relevant Links is a load of CRAP, a Link is a link whether relevant or not, a link from a Inner page of a HIGH pr domain will give you link juice as-long as the profile page gets indexed.

There's only a "high chance of removal" if your a spammer with no brains and over time, your inner page will pick up a PR it self.

THESHAOLIN1, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  12. clubJWP

clubJWP Active Member

Best Answers:
    everybody has explained how it works, one big question does it really help? answer: NO
    i had purchsed packages from paul and angela, and after few days my site was even in first 1000 results, earlier it was on second page. i experienced this sudden google dance, and both of them had no answers for it

clubJWP, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  13. bangalore

bangalore Peon

Best Answers:
    When Angela release monthly packet (first days in month), in just 2 days, 5 - 6 sites from it, are closed to opening new accounts, just because of enormous amount of new members and spam related.
    Is it work? I don't think so. This is going on too much time, Google and site owners are aware of the pattern.

bangalore, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  14. perryems

perryems Peon

Best Answers:
    I would absolutely love for you to explain why it is "black hat".....

perryems, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  15. perryems

perryems Peon

Best Answers:
    What rubbish!

Inner pages still pass on linkjuice as they are from authority domains.

I have a site on page one of Google for a term with over 500K results and 50K monthly searches.

What got it there?

Non relevant links from profile sites with high PR (not Angelas, but using the same method to find them), and a few decent backlinks using IBL Builder, blogs and some social media.

16. perryems

perryems Peon

Best Answers:
    This is SPOT ON:

"Relevant Links is a load of CRAP, a Link is a link whether relevant or not, a link from a Inner page of a HIGH pr domain will give you link juice as-long as the profile page gets indexed.

There's only a "high chance of removal" if your a spammer with no brains and over time, your inner page will pick up a PR it self."

17. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is blackhat for sure
    Pros: Mixed bag of results, myself have seen confusing results
    Cons: Many actually....get you banned from many high profile sites, deleted profiles, google has already devalued such links, not targeted to content, they are just random links, if you dont post for a long time, then your profile pages are converted to no follow (this has been done by many forums), if google finds a large number of links from such sites, they might give some sort of penalty-not yet existing but might come up later

COBSolutions, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  18. affiliates4seo

affiliates4seo Peon

Best Answers:
    It is black hat. Then, how it will be useful???? :)

If you use this method, their is a chance of 60% of penalize by search engines.

I suggest, don't use this method to promote your site.

affiliates4seo, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  19. johnsmith14

johnsmith14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a popular black hat technique. As mentioned in the previous post after creating the profile we can take that url and start bookmarking it

johnsmith14, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  20. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just about to ask this same thing - I am not seeing how this is blackhat. It's not like you're spamming, hacking or jeopardizing anyone's websites - just using free services.

Pixelrage, Oct 6, 2009 IP