1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Adwords

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by cautious, Apr 24, 2010.

Dear Friends,

Please let know basically what is google adwords.
    I want to join google adwords but i have no strong knowledge about that please guide me about adwords, although i would join that.

cautious, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adwords is an online advertising system. You bid on keywords you would like your ads to show when users search on those keywords. You pay when they click your ads. This is the basic definition, there's a lot more to it than that. Learn more.

Lucid Web Marketing, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you please let me know why would you like to join something which you do not know what it is?
    Let's say I tell you about "Grzejniczek". Do you want to join it? I guess you do, don't you? (do not search what it is, just made that up).

tomksoft, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  4. Imranjameel

Imranjameel Peon

Best Answers:
    Adwords is an online advertising system. I know that. But i want to open an Adwords account but not get success. so anybody please tell me procedure of making account.
    and it's functionality. How it works.

Imranjameel, Apr 24, 2010 IP