1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is a reasonable limit?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Nitin M, Oct 5, 2004.

A question/discussion topic for Shawn and I guess the full coop community ....

I now have 200+ sites that I run spread across many servers and dozens of IP addresses. I have been trying to be very delicate with my involvement in the coop ad network because I don't want to abuse the system.

Currently, I only have 6 sites in the network and based on the last figures released by Shawn, only have 3-4% of the weight of the network. My guess is some others probably have MUCH more weight than I.

I think the backlinks I contribute are at least as good (and probably better because I have capped out on pages that I get credit for but run the ads on my full sites) as those from other sites in the network.

So, any guidelines for how involved any single user/group can/should be in the network?

Nitin M, Oct 5, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The only guideline would be that each site would need to be a unique domain. For example... whatever.domain.com and www.domain.com should not be setup separately. You should pick one or the other in that case.

digitalpoint, Oct 5, 2004 IP