1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is a good honest company to handle your online credit card purchases?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by kevs22, May 22, 2016.

I was with BA/ first data, but BA was quietly raising my percentage every 6 months until it hit 5%. I quit and went with Citi First Data, and Payeezy, but their statements (First Data) are opaque and almost impossible to read/ decipher?

Is there a transparent, honest company out there, at a good rate one can recommend?

kevs22, May 22, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could see payoneer.

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP
  3. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may have a look at Skrill, Neteller, Stripe or BitPay other alternatives are worldpay!

fionix, May 30, 2016 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of good ones, before you put time and effort in one read reviews about them and customer experience. Also you need to read their terms and conditions in detail before committing to any of them. Also make sure they are compatible with your platform and everything.
    I have used eWay which has proven quite good to us.

Mehdi.b, May 30, 2016 IP
  5. kevs22

kevs22 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, it's a load of research, so I would like one person to say if they have used First Data as I have, seen those statements. Then I'd know I'm strarting on the same page..

kevs22, May 30, 2016 IP
  6. Tharindu Gallage

Tharindu Gallage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use skrill. it's the best one for me

Tharindu Gallage, May 31, 2016 IP
  7. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It's actually a little more complicated than that. First Data processes for hundreds of ISO's, banks, and other sales companies. These companies have a lot of influence on the actual pricing structure and the actual statements that their customers receive. I've probably seen over 20 completely difference First Data statements, some are very transparents, some you need a forensic analyst to have any clue what's being charged.

I will also say that going with a personal bank, especially for ecommerce, is usually an exercise in futility. They are horrible at adequately underwriting ecommerce and almost always end up freezing accounts or raising rates to compensate for higher risk than what they initially predicted. And as far as rates go, banks are by far the highest that we typically see, both on service fees and on equipment costs. They have the trust of their customers for their banking services and based on that trust charge way more than what most other companies do.

jestep, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  8. Nate Green

Nate Green Peon

Best Answers:
    I have viewed thousands of First Data monthly credit card statements, and would like to help connect you with my rep at PayPal/Braintree. Message me or reach out to him directly:

Nate Green, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  9. ZackP

ZackP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is easy, PayPal

ZackP, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  10. Nate Green

Nate Green Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Kevs,

I was under the impression you needed help.

My PayPal contact would be able to remove the $30/monthly product fee for you ($360/annual savings), and pay you $50 for your integration. Has simply calling PayPal provided you with this deal? In addition, I know from looking at multiple First Data credit card statements, monthly product fees are a point of contention for you currently, because First Data has plenty of them.

You have his information, if you're not interested, no hard feelings.

Good luck.

Nate Green, Sep 5, 2016 IP