1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What info do I need to submit for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ninehigh, Jun 10, 2012.

I'm getting ready to submit my website's information to many SEO services and need to know what information I'll need for each service.

Here are the services that I plan to submit to (please add any others that you feel may help)

Directory submissions
    SEO
    Facebook
    Twitter retweets
    Article writing

What information will I need to provide for each service? For SEO, I'll need to provide 1) URL 2) keywords, and 3) description of website... Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Also, what will be needed for the other Services? I want to have this all ready so I can submit it all at once.

Is there a website that has all of these services with all of the information needed for each service?

Thanks guys!

ninehigh, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  2. lelando

lelando Member

Best Answers:
    Its difficult nowadays with all the new updates and stuff google launched recently it makes it difficult to rank websites very well.
    you seem to be on the right path focus on social networks like twitter,facebook ,myspace and even networks like pinterest and stumble upon. social bookmarks seems to work well too.
    you can check my sig I have a free ebook giveaway regarding seo on my website

lelando, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. For directory submission... Every directory has its own set of columns. So, information will vary.
    2. SEO... What's that? I have never heard about submitting site to SEO.
    3. Facebook... You just need a business name to start a fan page. YOu don’t need any keywords.
    4. Twitter... Information about your business and URL
    5. Every article directory needs different information. Again, this will vary.

C.Rebecca, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  4. ninehigh

ninehigh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much Rebecca.
    Lelando, Are you saying that there is no need for directory submissions anymore?

ninehigh, Jun 12, 2012 IP