1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What if Google Closes Blogger.com?

Discussion in 'Google' started by ghyper.com, Jul 14, 2010.

1. timarcher52

timarcher52 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see why it would be in Google's interest to close blogger. They are able to use that platform to easily get tons of content hosted right in their own data centers, and using common sign on connect that content to other google services that same user uses. Furthermore blogger is one of the tools google references as being usable in the google apps for education offering. Students can create their own blogs reflecting on their learning experiences and projects.

Even if they did decide to ditch blogger, I'm sure they'd sell it. It is worth something to someone, so I believe it would live on. I'd imagine a company like facebook or even microsoft would try to snatch it up in a sale then.

timarcher52, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  2. haihasgnct

haihasgnct Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can compensate, but not like it because I like to use blogger,...

haihasgnct, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  3. sandym

sandym Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't like the idea though. I does a lot of my SEO experimentation on blogger blogs at virtually no cost. So , closing Blogger.com will not help me .

sandym, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  4. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think someone might have hacked on your account and delete your blog?
    It happened to one of my friends.

GekiDan, Jul 29, 2010 IP