1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What I Need To Do For A PayPal Business Account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Sean101, Aug 20, 2013.

I tried to link my PayPal account to my Digital Point account and realised I need to have upgraded to a PayPal Business Account first before I an do so. That's what brings me this this thread. What must I do to upgrade my account on PayPal to a business account and is there anything I must do? I had a look on PayPal to read about it, but couldn't find much information. Can anyone help me out and give me some more information about it please? Thanks!

Sean101, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  2. treka3358

treka3358 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I cant remember specifically but I dont think you need anything special to upgrade and I think its instant. A quick google came up with this http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/questions/upgrade-paypal-account.html They list a link to paypal upgrade. I've already upgraded so when I clicked on the link I couldn't see any details.

treka3358, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  3. Garywell

Garywell Active Member

Best Answers:
    You'd better ask paypal support and explain what for you need Business Account. I was banned several times by Paypal with no visible reasons and always only one way was to contact support. If there's no much info at Paypal.com, better ask support...

Garywell, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  4. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You must have to upgrade your account to linked with DP. Different country ,different terms and condition . Just check your paypal support for this.

humtuma, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  5. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, this is what I get when I go to upgrade..

Choose an account type: Select the type of PayPal account you need..
    - Premier account – do business under my name
    - Business account – do business under my company or group's name

I still want to use my own name, etc.. when im using PayPal, I don't want to use a company name, (I don't have one). But to do this, it seems I need to choose the Premier Account, but to link to my Digital Point, it needs to be a Business Account. Is using a company name optional and I can indeed choose Business Account and still use Sean Quinn rather than something else?

Sean101, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already link my paypal to digitalpoint, and my account is premier account

lifeplayer, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  7. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, thanks for letting me know, I will upgrade my PayPal to Premier and link it to my Digital Point.

Sean101, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  8. Garywell

Garywell Active Member

Best Answers:
    let us know if it worked good for you.

Garywell, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  9. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, yeah, forgot all about doing an update on this thread :p Yes, all worked out fine, I upgraded my PayPal to a Premier account and also connected it to my Digital Point account. :D All only took a few minutes and was up and running straight away.

Sean101, Sep 2, 2013 IP