1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what i am doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by plusd, May 21, 2006.

I have a site which presentes mp3 players. All my traffic is targeted and this month it generated about 100 clicks to amazon but no sale. I really don't know what is wrong.

What can i do to drive sales through amazon?

plusd, May 21, 2006 IP
  2. dinodino

dinodino Peon

Best Answers:
    Straight from the hip..

First thing that came to my mind when I visited your page was 'Is this another one of those Ad Sense sites?'. It is not to clear as to which you are promoting, the Ad or the image (product) beside it. I did click the image, more out of curiousity, rather than out of interest to buy.

If you're pushing the product, make sure it is the product that you are pushing, and as far as I am corcerned ther's no reason why I should not add a 'Buy from Amazon' button under it.

You can always add the same URL link a couple more instances within the text to emphasize the product and at the end of the page add a couple of links to competitive products you would recommend visitors to look at before leaving your page.

A rewrite of the product description itself may also be in order..

That's my 2-cents, thanks.

dinodino, May 21, 2006 IP
  3. plusd

plusd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for response.

I thinked before to introduce a "Buy From Amazon" button because most people recognize Amazon as a brand and they thrust to buy from Amazon.

I will make a 30 days experiment to see how it's working without AdSense.

plusd, May 21, 2006 IP