1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What have you automated in your e-commerce processes ?

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by LouisGrf, Nov 19, 2019.

Hello,

I would like to better know what kind of processes you have succeeded in automating and which tool did you use?

We created a tool to automate processes and more and more users are coming from e-commerce. But my knowledge in your sector is pretty low, that's why I am looking for any help from someone experienced. Our users seem to use it for:

• trigger emails based on user parameters that he can adjust for the how long they wait and how many emails they send
    • showing personalized information to shoppers based on previous history and behavior (ie. recommended items or 'similar items')
    • Need to send notifications to the customer when an order has shipped, when it will be expected, if there is a problem and any other updates. Also, need to keep all systems up to date with changes (synch databases)
    • Check out Process with payment via Stripe API and Inventory Management (make sure it's there and the update once complete) with giftcard API (make sure it's valid and then use it)
    If someone is available and interested in this topic, feel free to tell me so we can discuss it.

Thanks for your help
    Louis
    SEMrush

LouisGrf, Nov 19, 2019 IP
    SEMrush