1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What have I done? :o

Discussion in 'Websites' started by iconrate, Dec 7, 2004.

my site:
    www.iconrate.com click HERE to avoid popup if you're not using firefox (but why wouldn't you be??).
    My keywords are pretty apparent, it is #37 for buddy icons on google. I was all the way up to 7 and 8 for about 2 months then one day it just began going down further and further, ending at around 150 now slowly climbing back. Is there anything I can do to get back up there?
    I've just started using the coop network, this might help I've got 67,000 weight and using that for anchor text...is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks for any help...it is very disheartening to one day be receiving around 5,000 visits/day from g**gle then the next less than 1/4th of that!

iconrate, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  2. iconrate

iconrate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Heck I've already moved up to #30 since I posted, today is a good day :D

iconrate, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  3. air

air Active Member

Best Answers:
    How old is your site buddy?

air, Dec 7, 2004 IP
  4. iconrate

iconrate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, the site's been up since late February but was mostly a free hosting site for the first couple months... just basically to try to build some quick easy traffic. It's only just become 100% buddy icons in the past month or two, and the new buddy icon only design is about that old as well.

iconrate, Dec 7, 2004 IP