1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What has your been experience like?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by vprp, Aug 2, 2004.

I've been a part of this coop advertising network almost since its inception. I just wanted to hear how everyone elses experiences have been like. I think it really works. I've been noticing gains in my SERPs and I've added additional link text and have noticed i've been popping up on the rankings for them, too.

Now it could all be coincidence but hey, this ad network is free to use and is so unobtrusive to my golf forum that it's worth using. Plus, Shawn seems to be doing well with his Western Union site.

I just wanted to hear the experiences of others that have used this for a few weeks. Also, are there any stats such as # of sites that are currently using it?

vprp, Aug 2, 2004 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    The question I have is how would you recognize a link from the coop program or it's impact on your page?

compar, Aug 2, 2004 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My two "experiment" keywords/ads are still moving up. Both were not in the top 1,000 before, and without any on-site changes or other links, I'm now #2 for wire transfer and #4 for westernunion.

digitalpoint, Aug 2, 2004 IP