1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What has happened to POF Ads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Jonathan Audus, May 14, 2018.

Hi,

Recently I logged into my pof ads account, which I hadn't used for a few years and added $25 of funds. I uploaded my creatives and after a few hours they were approved! Since then I have increased my cpm bid as high as $10 but my ads have not been shown. I logged onto the pof website and app - it doesn't look like 110x310 adverts are even displayed anymore??

I entered 3 support tickets and sent 4 emails, a couple of weeks back, but haven't had a reply. Please could someone advise me on whether pof is still an advertising platform? It seems like since their purchase by Match.com a couple of years ago, no one is even talking about pof anymore.

I just don't understand how they can take my money, approve my creatives, but not have any intention to deliver impressions!??

Capture-pof-ad.PNG

Jonathan Audus, May 14, 2018 IP
  2. Jonathan Audus

Jonathan Audus Member

Best Answers:
    112 views - but no answers :(

Jonathan Audus, May 15, 2018 IP