1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What happens when you run out of stuff to blog about?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Soulwatcher, May 29, 2014.

1. mexican-mint.com

mexican-mint.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting, I guess one could always just meet up with a good friend or two and do some brainstorming over a cup of coffee?

mexican-mint.com, Jul 29, 2014 IP
  2. Romy Lakip

Romy Lakip Peon

Best Answers:
    The first thing I do is go to https://app.buzzsumo.com and type in a keyword that is relevant to my niche. For me, this could be "spirituality", "Buddhism", "New Age", etc. For you, it might be "marketing", "SEO", "Fly Fishing", or whatever.

In the results, there will be blog posts that have ranked well and been shared a lot. I'll use this information to generate blog post ideas that seem popular and I'll create a list of topics. I usually have around 30 - 60 topics in my list.

Next, I'll begin writing an article for each topic. Each article gets scheduled for posting on my blog, one per day. Once I have about a month of posts scheduled, I can sit back and begin working on my next round of posts without feeling rushed or overwhelmed.

Generating high quality content on a niche blog to engage your readers is not as difficult as it may seem. It just takes a little work!

This will at least give you an idea of what to write about. If you end up hiring someone else to write for you you can give them examples of the content you want written. Hope this helps!

Romy Lakip, Sep 23, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. www_HypeFree_com

www_HypeFree_com Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't run out that is impossible and not true!

www_HypeFree_com, Sep 23, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    You can blog about anything other than your niche. Or if you want you can try something near your niche. If it is currently about your local area, try going to topics about places nearby. That should give you a lot of topics to write about. Or you can also try blogging once a week about your experiences or reviews or viewpoints on certain stuff. It can be categorized to opinions under your blog.

usemyteam, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  5. Active

Active Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blog about those niche which you know the most about.

Active, Oct 7, 2014 IP
  6. liviaugusta

liviaugusta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My favorite trick on blogging is to re-use old blog posts.

It is both time-saving and allows you to highlight your favorite content once more.

Here are some tips about it: http://www.snugsocial.com/2014/12/29/new-ways-to-use-old-blog-posts

Hope it helps!

liviaugusta, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  7. ITeachBlogging

ITeachBlogging Member

Best Answers:
    Consider doing local interviews. For example, you could do a blog series about the history of the area and find people to share their perspective. Ask people about their experience at the local attractions. You could also ask people to do guest posts from their perspective.

ITeachBlogging, Mar 13, 2015 IP