1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Field On The Web Do You Think Is The Right One To Invest?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rush123456, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi DP Mates,

I am a newbie to this field and my curiosity made me learn many things and especially a lot from DP.I was very happy to see many versatile persons here and now this site became my Homepage.Thanks to DP managment for that

So I'm little confused where to invest my money.Sometimes i feel like investing in proxy sites and sometime in Forums and sometimes in Domains and Sometimes in Blogs and many. So finally I'm confused.
    Everybody has their own view on their own field so I'd be happy if you can suggest me the apt field to invest my funds.
    I know everybody has their own veiwpoints but all are accepted here to sort out the best.

Finally I think its not only me but many of the newbies can benefit from this thread.If thats the situation I am very Happy for that.

Thanks for you participation mates.

Harsha

P:S:- MODS Please move the thread to the right place if this is not the right spot.
    I'm sorry if i was violating the rules

rush123456, May 3, 2007 IP
    stada likes this.
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Investing in proxies? I have to say.. don't do this. Proxies aren't lived long.. as you can see they get blocked or there are also adsense problems arising.

Investment should benefit you and your business/project longterm!

Personally, I think investing in UNIQUE content for your sites would be best. Not only will it help you gain more traffic (you can promote these content.. such as articles via social bookmarketing). So start a website (find a GOOD niche first, a good topic that is searched often with low competition).

8everything, May 3, 2007 IP
  3. guy123

guy123 Guest

Best Answers:
    Invest in content based websites. They can be blogs based on wordpress, or sites using wordpress as a CMS, or just static niche sites. I think if you build one or two successful sites in the same general area, you can leverage them to build a successful network.

guy123, May 4, 2007 IP
    poseidon likes this.
  4. rideswitch

rideswitch Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say invest in a good keyword tool like the one I bought... I use it all the time. Then use it to find a niche you like, put up an ASP or wordpress blog and go to town making content...

I put up a site that has some very good ebooks and it's only $3 for 30 days... you could download all 1000 megabytes in that time... there's literally a months worth of reading in there, some very good videos and some software titles as well... you can check the site out at: http://entrepreneur-toolbox.thinwebs.net/

You can't beat it for $3 for a whole month.... Heck, I might even refund your subscription if you help me test it...

rideswitch, May 4, 2007 IP
  5. rideswitch

rideswitch Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you read every section of DP bro?

rideswitch, May 4, 2007 IP
  6. rush123456

rush123456 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone was telling me about the same.I have a blog powered by wordpress ( www.tweaks.in ) . So i think i must go on very seriously with it.
    So i think for it i need some unique articles and i am already hiring people for that and apart from it can you mind in telling some more essentials.

rush123456, May 8, 2007 IP
  7. Egomancer

Egomancer Guest

Best Answers:
    Blogs work if you have the time to write the content...

Egomancer

Egomancer, May 9, 2007 IP
  8. John Guanzon

John Guanzon Peon

Best Answers:
    Yourself and everything about you. Build yourself before your business.

John Guanzon, May 9, 2007 IP
  9. rideswitch

rideswitch Peon

Best Answers:
    One of mine uses mybloglog and it works really well to get traffic if you have the time to write or if you journal anyway.

rideswitch, May 9, 2007 IP
  10. alexsgs

alexsgs Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When considering a niche to invest, think about:
    1. What you will be investing (your money and your time)
    if you have a tight budget, then you will also be investing your skills, so the next question is
    2. If you have any special skills?

Sure, you will not be able to run without passion, so the question is:
    3. What do you passionate about?

The question about technology, e.g. blogs, domains, forums is the last question you should ask... I think that it is the common mistake of newbies (including me too) - thinking about technology, but not about business... making something without goal instead of planning carefully.

alexsgs, May 9, 2007 IP
  11. komirad

komirad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Planning makes you rich

komirad, May 9, 2007 IP
  12. rush123456

rush123456 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Eloborate this mate
    i dint get you

Harsha

rush123456, May 10, 2007 IP
  13. John Guanzon

John Guanzon Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't make it more simple. The right field to invest in is in anyone one that you currently understand and know the most about.

Get into that field and make your self known as the "go to" person in forums, websites, blogs, whatever!

Build awareness of who you are while building a list in that field. Then sell items, products, etc of that field to your list to build your business and profits.

John Guanzon, May 10, 2007 IP
  14. reyotech

reyotech Peon

Best Answers:
    The only thing you need to invest is like $20 for your own host + domain

reyotech, May 10, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.