1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What features would you like to see on a freelance website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ablaye, Jun 17, 2015.

Hi,

What features or offerings would you like to see on a freelance website? What would make you join a freelance website as a freelancer or a client?

ablaye, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  2. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no money deduction until the project provider approve the work.
    no need to pay if the worker miss the deadline.
    freelancer sites should offer developing platforms like hosting, vps or cloud notepad to writing programs and stffus

rohit09, Jun 17, 2015 IP
    The Stealthy One and KeithCash like this.
  3. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, the ease of navigation on the site is one key aspect, especially for potential clients. Sales will convert better if they can navigate to and find the service that they are looking for easily.

Also, clearly laid out fees/charges for using the service. That way there's no disappointment after you make a sale/purchase and see deductions/additions that you weren't expecting.

Having the categories laid out well with all appropriate sub-categories listed and easily found is also a big plus.

Of course, there must be reasonable fees charged for use of the service but that one goes without much need to say.

ulterios, Jun 17, 2015 IP
    KeithCash likes this.
  4. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to see a section only for newbies, something that anyone (newbies only) could apply on.
    I mean those kind of jobs that are easy to handle with.

jonrod, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  5. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The problem that is that most clients are looking for experienced freelancers. Would you give your job to a newbie?

ablaye, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  6. epicbud

epicbud Member

Best Answers:
    Testing ground for newbies. Meaning, non-paid 'on site' test projects for the newbies to prove them selves. This will give more credibility to a newbie even before he/she has completed his/her first paid project

epicbud, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    KeithCash likes this.
  7. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. No charge to freelancer.
    2. No blind quoting. Able to see who is giving a quote. Person or business.
    3. Able to talk to someone we are quoting the work to. Lots of times the Quoter does not give you complete information to give them a quote.
    4. Somehow have someone check quote price ranges for the quoted job. Some quoted jobs are way to low balled pricing. Not worth doing the job cause price is to low.

KeithCash, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  8. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From your website:
    Golf Club Fitting Project Hardware / Software / Algorithm...
    US$130.00

How is the $130 average bid stand up to what they want. Someone should should vet the quoters or more there money will disappear.

I how they found their developers, not good to see someone loose money like that. Just wrong.

I read the whole add.

KeithCash, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  9. rohit09

Best Answers:
    Golf Club Fitting Project Hardware / Software / Algorithm Development

AAA.... That guy wanted to build that shape shifting project. Like you are in the office and you are 5.2Ft tail. Obviously you are not going to fit at the regular chair at your workspace because the table so high for you.. so with this HARDWARE and SOFTWARE - it's adjust your chair and table automatically.

I would charge 15K minimum for this project Hardware+Software+Everything. This project market worth will be almost half of million dollars with in June to Dec 2015 even grow more.. There is like less than 10 companies who even work on this system - it's net and no selling experience needed.. so Owner of this project earning FAT easy lazy!

Thank You

rohit09, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  10. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    So this is an interesting question. Very timely for me, too. I like Fiverr. I like it a lot. But it has become almost too difficult to find a high-quality provider of anything. And the add-ons have gotten simply out of hand. Often, the title description of a Fiverr provider is not accurate unless I order one or more of their add-ons, which can often increase the cost tremendously.

Therefore, from the client perspective.....I would definitely appreciate a freelance site that does a better job vetting and maintaining the quality of its service providers.

The Stealthy One, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  11. rohit09

Best Answers:
    FIVEER for cheap SEO.. it's diff when programing. Give me a one name of a Programmer from Fiveer - who actually can work.

Thanks

rohit09, Jun 26, 2015 IP