1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What exactly is Keyword stuffing??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mohit, Dec 6, 2005.

If my keyword is very impotant to me. So, for how many times i can use it in Meta-Keyword tag. If i list it high then will it consider it as keyword stuffing.

Keyword stuffing can be considered only for high density keyword in Meta-Keyword tag or it also count for whole page

Mohit, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  2. boohlick

boohlick Banned

Best Answers:
    the abuse of your targeted KW on your page.. Or you can call the KW overuse :)

boohlick, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  3. Voasi

Voasi Active Member

Best Answers:
    The meta-keyword section of your code isn't very important to your ranking success...at all.

Keyword stuffing is stuffing keywords in all sorts of places, hidden or not. You could stuff keywords in ALT tag, meta-keywords, meta-description, on-page, on-page hidden (divs), on-page same as background...etc...

It goes on and on. Incoming links is really the majority factor to ranking well. No amount of keyword stuffing will put you higher in the SERPS compared to some with great incoming links.

Voasi, Dec 6, 2005 IP
  4. dougadam

dougadam Active Member

Best Answers:
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

dougadam, Dec 7, 2005 IP