1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Exactly Is Afv Earnings In Youtube?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Snat, Jan 25, 2013.

I have tried Googling around and searching on here but I never really found an answer.

I currently have Adsense added to my videos and every day I check Google Adsense I see I have earned a little from YouTube which is great. But the problem comes in as just the other day I checked my YouTube account to see where it is earning and it says YouTube Earnings is basically nothing while something called "AFV Earnings" which is earning from YouTube.

So does anyone know exactly what this is as I honestly have no clue and seems not many others do either. I originally thought it may have been the adverts that play before a video but I seemed to have earned some money from a video that doesn't have that.

Would be very thankful if anyone could tell me or at least point me in the right direction - it is starting to drive me nuts!

Snat, Jan 25, 2013 IP