1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What elements of the FB ad is best to test when running.

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by lowriderzzz, Feb 1, 2018.

I believe every professional marketer should test different ads while spending the advertising budget until he finds the perfectly optimized ad for the certain audience.

So I'm about to spend the 1st half of this monthly budget for testing between different variables of the ad in order to find the best one to run continually (or at least until it gets fatigue en enough so I could replace it).

So my question is very simple: which elements of the whole ad (campaign, ad set, creative) is best to test initially if my advertising goal is to get more email leads. (opt ins)

Lets say which are the best 3 to test in your experience.

My guess will be: audience group, image of the creative and copy of the creative (long vs short more precisely).

lowriderzzz, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  2. lowriderzzz

lowriderzzz Member

Best Answers:
    up thread

lowriderzzz, Feb 24, 2018 IP
  3. Christianbobo

Christianbobo Peon

Best Answers:
    If it was me i would test these two areas:

- Audience
    And remember to have a nice email flow when they submit. Many times you can earn money on these flows, so you actually earn money on the lead ads on the short basis too.

Christianbobo, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings, having run a number of Facebook ads, there's a lot of parameters you can measure by, almost to the point of making you crazy at the same time. LOL! But the key settings I pay close attention to is my audience, and location. Now you have to make sure your audience and your message are congruent. They have to match. In other words, if you're promoting custom hubcaps for vintage Ford Mustangs, then your audience more than likely should be mostly male, a little older >25, in the US, and so on. You don't want to target nursing mothers who are under 25! LOL. But within your audience settings you can get really, really, granular. What I mean is you can target college grads, people who are interested in a specific field, married or unmarried, age, and so on.

In the final analysis, I run ads on Facebook and usually two or three at a time to see which one performs best. Usually not more than $20 per week. And then when I identify the ad that is performing best, I then drop the others and just focus on the one ad that came out on top so-to-speak. Hopefully this helps. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can help in anyway! Take Care....

Dana C. Beck, Mar 20, 2018 IP
  5. Discover Passive Income

Discover Passive Income Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The image and the first few lines will be the first, and only, items see int he ad.

So you can play around with the image and the first 3 lines.

Maybe its a free giveaway vs an emotional quote (just thinking out loud)

Ive run ads were one ad started with a discount (promo) and it did not do as well as the other state started with a question (problem).