1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What does it take (content wise) to get 3 million unique a month organically

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Imtrying, Sep 4, 2016.

Over the last few month I have learned a lot, I tried the black=hat way to make money for 3 years, I earned maybe $1000, since 6 month ago I decided to turn white=hat and and provide real unique content that solve problems many people have, (great information website.)

Hard work pays off, since I turned to white=hat I have earned thousands in the last 6 months.

I have problem though, I am still learning SEO, I made my thousands because I have had articles that went viral on Facebook, just recently one had over 200k shares.

I wanna have organic traffic though, Facebook traffic is good, but it's all just trending, the article you work so hard on will go viral for a few days to a week then it's DEAD, since my articles are about trending news, I want to have people read my articles organically for months and maybe years down the road.

I once had 2400 people ONLINE NOW for about 6 hours in Google analytics, I earned more than $500 for those 6 hours, I crave that again, but this time I want the traffic to be organic, and all day everyday 1000 or more online now in analytics.

What I want to have is organic traffic, from Google, Yahoo and Bing, let's say for example I do everything right SEO wise, (I'm learning this everyday still and having fun doing so, just recently I discovered it takes 6 minutes for my articles to get indexed in Google from time of publish, plus 3-4 keyword search it comes up 1 st place) and my last step would be content creation, how many articles should I do per day? And how many words per article? For example 10 articles and 500 words each? Can i expect to see organic results after one year like 1000 online at all times? Or is that a little far-fetched?

This would be some educational niche for example, iPhone help, or tech help, or how to make money online, something like that.

Imtrying, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  2. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here are a couple of things you can do:

1. Upload videos to YouTube

Video marketing is a good way to get traffic to your blog fast, since YouTube videos rank highly in Google.

2. Create highly quality content posts

Go on Google and type in your search phrase. Look at the top articles and model off of them. Make your blog post better than your competitors and you should rank the white hat way after doing traditional advertising such as social media marketing (YouTube).

That being said the average marketer does not rely on organic SEO as a primary source of income. Try social media marketing first and let organic results come in naturally overtime.

Hope that helps.

michaelreyes, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  3. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many articles you've right now? And, How many words each of them has? If you'll tell that only then we can answer better. Since, just a few minutes before, I said on the other thread that if you want organic traffic, consistently, for year, then watch "Steve Pavlina" and read his blog. His articles are very long, and informative. And, almost all articles rank very high on Google.

Just search his blog and understand his strategy. I hope it will help you in achieving your target.

billll, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  4. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your traffic from social media is good. And that is because they may convert into links, thus your visitors are doing SEO for you. Your articles doesn't have to be long, but you should know that Google loves the long click (Clicking on your search result and staying at your website for a long time).

I always wanted to know how people get so much traffic from social media. Can you help me with that?

Thanks and good luck,
    Farris

FarrisFahad, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  5. Imtrying

Imtrying Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's hard to get real Facebook fans, you either have to get lucky with something viral or work hard, took me 3 years to get up the fan count to make money.

I got 10k likes over 2 days from a meme that got 80k shares, but it was posted at the right time with the right words.

Imtrying, Sep 15, 2016 IP