1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what does it mean by dormancy process at CJ?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by nshadab, Apr 3, 2012.

we have been doing websites at CJ.

marketing a large number of websites on various channels, seo, emails, blogs and etc.

and we are earning a regular income of $20-30/day.

But today i have received one email from CJ, they said

You are receiving this email because your Commission Junction publisher account has not generated any valid commissions during the last five months. Commission Junction is committed to maintaining a dynamic and productive network. Consequently, per the Publisher Service Agreement, we regularly deactivate accounts that are not actively earning commissions and do not have a sufficient balance amount.

From very first day we had started earning commissions, and there was not a single day we didn't earn any commission.
    So i really dont under stand why they are saying we are not generating valid commission, and threat to put our account dormancy then inactive?

would you mind putting more light to such an odd picture, i have emailed to their support but no luck.

nshadab, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  2. DukeAce

DukeAce Member

Best Answers:
    Well nshadab, the last conclusion I anchored upon was "Commission Junction" is not loyal to it's publishers. They may be interestingly loyal to their Advertisers but not to their Publishers. I myself had bad luck with CJ since last couple of months and ended in deactivating my account. This is their habit of screwing up with their Publishers and if you ask a question at their Support, they won't even bother to reply back. This is one major reason why I had terminated my Publisher contract with CJ.

DukeAce, Apr 15, 2012 IP