1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What does everybody do to get Facebook likes?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Houston Trade Training, Jan 18, 2016.

What methods do people use to get the likes on their FB page to go up?
    I've had our business Facebook page up for over 3 years and I think I only have 200-300 likes on it.

Houston Trade Training, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  2. ITMTB

ITMTB Member

Best Answers:
    I actually ran a small test this week, I paid £5 for 1 days page promotion, with estimate from Facebook to achieve 2-7 likes. At the same time I ran another £5 1 day promotion, this time on a page post of mine.

The post I boosted was a giveaway I was running, to enter just a like was needed.

Here are the results: (Both £5 limits over 1 day)
    Page Promotion: 3 Likes
    Giveaway Page Boost: 43 Likes

If you are considering Facebook ads as a method for gaining likes, there are smart ways to do it, be a little creative and you can get great results.

ITMTB, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We deal with about 400 customers every year and they are all asked, in person, to like our page and to leave a testimonial. We promote our facebook page on our emails and people refer our service to their friends through facebook. Our business is a franchise so each franchise owner should be doing the same. Our posts will get more visibility within our target market because people will have mutual friends who like the page.

We'd never consider buying likes because the strength of our page is in having those mutual friends shown when people visit

upload_2016-2-7_9-52-26.png

sarahk, Feb 6, 2016 IP