1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you write about?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Li Weng, Nov 17, 2008.

1. homeworkin

homeworkin Guest

Best Answers:
    I write a lot about stuff I know, some about stuff I research, and not at all about stuff I can't get into. My brain just doesn't work on some topics. I can feel my brain go into hibernate mode when the topic of sports comes up... *snooze* I just can't do it or I end up with keyboard marks on my forehead.

homeworkin, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  2. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm always trying to improve my writing abilities. I read alot online, used to read books, but I read every online now. Read good writers helps you write better. I would love to find some more writers with excellent English skills. They are fairly hard to find.

experienceadvertising, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. Textor

Textor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I research keywords and see how articles perform. Then I write more around these keywords.

Textor, Mar 17, 2009 IP
  4. anewstarting

anewstarting Member

Best Answers:
    well to earn a decent amount of money...i was never asked for my choice...!!!! whatever the client asks...just do a research and write...

anewstarting, May 17, 2009 IP
  5. proclaim

proclaim Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually outsource article writing, but if I'm writing an article, I'll do either. I find it fun to go learn about different subjects, so I enjoy that... and then if I'm an expert in something, it only takes a few minutes to write the articles.

I have pretty different article guidelines than most people, so it takes 3-5 minutes per article - not a huge time investment either way. :)

proclaim, May 17, 2009 IP