1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you use for presentation to the customer?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lakisscy, Sep 30, 2015.

I personally use my laptop but lately i was thinking if there is a better way to make a presentation to customer's office, especially when there are 3 people and more in the room.

So im wondering what tools do you use for your presentation. Laptop? mini projector? Screen? Is there anything else.

I have found a few portable projectors that cost around 500 usd but they all seem to be very low quality

thanks

lakisscy, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  2. Harshal shah

Harshal shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    now a days most customers have projector at their office. if you take proejctor then it could be situation that they dont have proper place to present. generally use laptop. to present of no of people are less. otherewise proejctor @ their office.

Harshal shah, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, a laptop and overhead projector are the best solution.

I am currently involved with a company with a unique mobile app. Showing that to a group of businesspeople in a meeting via an iPhone or iPad is still a bit of a nightmare because most overhead projectors won't work with these devices and also getting a connection in a building with corporate firewalls, etc., can be a nightmare. There is an opportunity in this regard for a hardware manufacturer to solve this problem.

jrbiz, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. ebizzme932

ebizzme932 Member

Best Answers:
    use the LED projector, save energy and close in few seconds without the wait. try EPSON EB model. cheap and versatile

ebizzme932, Oct 2, 2015 IP