1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by domainiac, Mar 20, 2008.

I am still preparing the official launch of my new product. It will most likely take place in April. I am still building a team of affiliates to send out to their lists. I have got to get some major JVs closed that are still up in the air.

Anyways, I would like to get some feedback on the page. Everyone here sees tons of clickbank pages so who better to judge. I am most interested in what you all think of the graphics. I am not a very good website designer and if you are looking at it in lower resolution the graphics may distort.

I have no idea how to keep the page looking the same regardless of what the viewer has their resolution set too. If anyone knows an easy HTML fix, let me know.

Feel free to comment on the copy or anything else on the page. It has been tested and retested and the current version tested the best. but I am always interested in new ideas.

I have pretty tough skin so don't worry about what you say.

I am having trouble with clarity of my screen shots and can't quite figure that one out so no need to mention that. (unless you know how to fix it)

I look forward to your opinions.

here is the page. www.DailyProfiting.com

thanks,
    Greg

domainiac, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  2. thechilli

thechilli Peon

Best Answers:
    Its all really good but the only part that needs improving, i would say is the header image or the logo, at the very top of the page. It just looks slightly random and a bit too complicated. Maybe see if you can get a better picture of bank notes as the semi-circular design looks a little cliche. But thats just my opinion. Could I possibly have a review copy?

thechilli, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  3. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    I love your page, one problem I seen the second I opened it was it took a second then I seen this in the color blue
    Internet Marketing’s Dirty Little Secret I clicked it to see where it would take me and nothing happened being underlined and blue made me think link :)

GREAT PAGE!

bunch, Mar 20, 2008 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this version of the page looks much better than the old one.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 21, 2008 IP