1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think of the way this menu works?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by seductiveapps.com, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have spent all that time to design your site for screenreaders but not for the people who will actually view your web site? Man...you need HTML 101. It's irrelevant if search engines can crawl your web site if humans can't even access it. Now giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that bullshit about designing your site for the Search Engines is correct you must have read an SEO article written by a full blown retarded dyslexic monkey because your site lacks scrapable content. Remember when you added 20+ images and 800KB+ of code with minimal content that humans can read? Yeah buddy! Not in the slightest bit SEO worthy... In fact, I tried to search this horrendous site on google and I'm pretty sure it provided a correction assuming there was no way in hell someone would be searching for your site....

No you fail to listen. No one visited your web site and said "WOW! This is awesome..I wish it loaded a bit quicker and navigation was a bit better". Everyone who visited your site complained about not being able to access it at all or unable to navigate anywhere successfully to see what the fuck you were raving about.

You have 40+ external JavaScript files being loaded to accomplish VERY little. Let's admit it... this site isn't for people to view. It's ONLY a hobby for you to test your coding, right? PLEASE tell me it's just a test site and you don't expect to EVER have a visitor? You have invested WAY too much time in to this crap. Someone needs to tell you this before you waste more time on this crap.

I understand what you are trying to do. I see your vision. I just can't see your site because it's a piece of shit. So listen to the people... redesign it so other people can enjoy your site.

I actually will. Mainly because I am so amazed that someone as ignorant as you exists. I can't wait to see the transparent changes you make in 3 days. Maybe you'll get your code down to 600KB and it will actually load on FireFox.. BTW, FireFox is an Internet Browser. I wanted to make sure you knew that... It's used by the majority of the internet.

Your To Do list is missing "Redesign My Web Site"

NetStar, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think you lads need to agree to disagree.

sarahk, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're right.

Too much time has been spent on his web site.... well... not actually ON it...since it doesn't load..

NetStar, Nov 13, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. seductiveapps.com

seductiveapps.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Netstar, you fail to produce any bugreports (with tech details by examining the bug and source properly), nor even logs of console.log, and yet you keep bitching like a severely spoiled child that thinks his way is the only way to Rome.
    Let's just leave it at this, as you all are the worst kinda commenters i've ever seen on any tech forum anywhere.

For the record: my serviceLog shows about 20 to 30 hits per day that fully load and operate the javascripts, all between 20 and 50 seconds of load+init time, with a 4.3mb video button even.
    And plainly stated: fuck all your demands on my time and code. you for some reason think i'm going to redesign to your wishes? dudes, ladies.. you're not paying me, you're not accepting very reasonable license terms and download my code and then offer me new code and bugfixes back, hell you're not offering any useful bugreports, AND you insist on using insults to get me to change my code and artwork to boring like the rest of the web..

you don't just not understand javascript and html5, you don't understand human interactions, nor tech evolution that's just around the corner. hence, you'll probably stay the losers that you are.

to those who were smart enough to cut me some slack: thanks, you did so just in time. i've Had It with these losers that fail to understand explanations about how one man can innovate a field without getting stuck all the time (been there, done that, in my youth).

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    seductiveapps.com, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  5. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, just let it go. This is repeated beating a dead horse. Nobody here likes your style. You think your ahead of the game. Time will show who is crazy.

Personally I smell pump and dump; I feel hes making this flashy bag of crap and telling us to check it out to boost traffic, then take it to one of DP's weak ass competitor websites and rip off some poor new developer that has no clue what hes getting into. But thats just my opinion. We all are entitled to one.

But this back and forth really needs to stop. Its like arguing with a wall. Who does that?

This thread should have been closed 20+ posts ago

KangBroke, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  6. blueparukia

blueparukia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To....agree with everyone else here....I am using a "fast computer" and I can't get the thing to load in any browser. (And by fast, I mean a commercial workstation - 64GB RAM @2400MHz, 6 core 4930K clocked at 4.5Ghz, 24Mbps connection)

If that happens to anyone, you should immediately ditch your concept, let alone to the majority of people. If I could actually load your site, I am sure there is something you could do to optimize it, but it just feels like a shitty flash site from the early 2000s. Don't worry too much about it, I've had hundreds of concepts of fail, and like 3 that have succeeded. You just need to rethink.

blueparukia, Nov 13, 2014 IP
    PoPSiCLe, deathshadow and sarahk like this.
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I need to produce bug reports to tell you your site doesn't load in firefox? Just get firefox. I need bug reports to tell you your web site is spiking the CPU? Just open up task manager. I need to produce bug reports to tell you that you navigation system is difficult to read and use? Just try to use it.... Stop being an idiot.

NetStar, Nov 13, 2014 IP
    deathshadow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.