1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think of Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wissam, Jan 5, 2009.

I am Muslim, I can't say I am a good Muslim thu
    My look to the world as most of Muslims "True Muslims not terrorists who pretend it's islam to kill innocents" is love, we love every country and we hold no hate in our hearts, we might feel angry when someone attack our brothers in race but that's how the rest of the world is doing, I don't know if you know this but a Muslim country will never attack first, we only defend or revenge, god restricted attacking and dominating, he wanted us to live in peace and that's what we all wants...
    I love the world and every human no matter what they think of me, if they love me or hate me because they have the wrong idea about Islam it's not a difference for me, I know that there is educated people every where in the world who thinks the same way I think.

Did you forget, hello wake up you are human I am human everyone is human if you are bored lets play sports or whatever instead of war.

one more thing, if a Muslim says he hate you for your religion he is not a Muslim or he is a pretender-muslim "someone who use islam the wrong way", God the same meaning as "Allah" told us to respect all other religions because no matter what is your religion, we pray for the same god.

I am proud to be African, proud to be Arab, proud to be Muslim, proud to be Human and I love you all.

wissam, Jan 5, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  2. d35i9n

d35i9n Member

Best Answers:
    yep i was raised christian here in minnesota but don't form to any religion but do believe that we all worship the same god and that every culture just explains it there own way

peace and love to all :D

d35i9n, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Sounds good. I have one question. You mention that "a Muslim country will never attack first" but common sense tells us that is not true. How do you explain when two Muslim countries fight each other - clearly one started it, no?

browntwn, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  4. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think of Muslims the same thing I think of all religious folk. If you would stop fighting over who has the best fiary tale we could ALL get along fabulously.

drmike, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  5. bdprem.com

bdprem.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good question.My openion is,they are not oraginal muslim.Because,oraginal muslim always peaceful.Besides,you may look Saddam Hossain.He always take drinks(Alcohol),but a oraginal muslim never take any hard drinks.I think,I can satisfied you.If you have more question,reply here.

bdprem.com, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  6. donlin

donlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've only met one Muslim and that was back in high school, he was a pretty decent character and if all people acted like he did, the world would be a better place to live in.

donlin, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  7. Jeehan

Jeehan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Religion is something that completely depends on you or me. I am a Muslim. But I am not perfect. From the beginning Muslims are being hated and treated like junks. Still the same. Ppl say that they are arrogant and blood lust. But the truth is Muslims ruled the world in old time. Now they are only fighting among them selves. BECAUSE??? they are provoked. Two division of muslim are Sia and Sunni. Always fighting. Those who wants to irradiate musilms they provoke sia or sunni that hey sia do you know what sunni told about you....then those fools start to fight.. Now Do muslims attact other country?? or always attacked by other country??? Iraq, Iran, Afganistan, Pakistan, Arab Did they ever launched Missile to USA, UK ??? NO. So I think you all understand what i am trying to say. Allah Hu Akbar....

Jeehan, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  8. YSeo

YSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't have any problem with Muslims
    Only with terrorists

YSeo, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  9. myp

myp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do I think of Muslims? I try not to place people in groups, so it really depends on the individual. As a group, I have no problems with Muslims.

myp, Jan 5, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  10. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am myself a Muslim ALhamdULILLah but what to think about them?? If they are really Muslim they can't do anything bad or against Islam and if they do it they are just mushrikeen ...
    On the second hand i totally agree with Jeehan as Muslims are now divided into sects and fighting and killing each other but they are just Muslims by names :)

phyza, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  11. dvirhazout

dvirhazout Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with your opinion!

dvirhazout, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  12. aletheides

aletheides Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't like religious extremists - Muslim, Christian, whatever..

If you're not an extremist then we're all right :D

Oh, snap...

aletheides, Jan 6, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  13. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Muslims are okay by me. "Don't start none...won't be none" is my philosophy.

Lexiseek, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  14. Arasp

Arasp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Muslim people also worship the same God.
    The Same god of Christians, Jews and etc.

The God sent his prophet to human beings to guide them. ( They call humans toward the single god and prosperity )

This is sad to see that religions are now a device in the hand of governments to reach their goals !

Arasp, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  15. aap

aap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, But I don't like Muslims anymore after Mumbai attack.

aap, Jan 6, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  16. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    Governments and religious organizations have always sought to control people. Now they're just merging for easier control. Of course the alternative is secularism, which presents its own set of problems.

Lexiseek, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  17. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a shame that Islam is called an Abrahamic faith. Unfortunately, their prophet did all things worse compared to previous prophets like Moses and Jesus.

dilipsam, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  18. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Living in a place like Singapore where religious and cultural tolerance is being preached, it helps getting the community living and working together. I personally have nothing against Islam or Muslims.

In ancient times, religion was the basis of each community and plays a very big part in human culture. Let's for the time being ignore the concept of what is the true religion and all that. Religion in itself is a powerful tool because it is linked to the divine.

However, the trouble is with extremists of any religion which would twist the good word for their own cause. Most of which time, verses would be quoted out of context. I am a Christian and I see that in general like most other religion which basically preaches good, the bible text seems to be quite ambiguous in certain places and certainly be interpreted anywhere you want it. That is the biggest issue.

There are extremists in almost any religion which falls outside of the mainstream and if left unchecked, it can grow very dangerous.

eddy2099, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  19. Ancient Dragon

Ancient Dragon Peon

Best Answers:
    I often confuse muslems with arabs, such as those from Iraq, Iran, etc. Its difficult for me to comprehend that black people from Africa can also be muslems. Its probably because of our TV newscasts where most muslems are arabs, hearing next to nothing about Africans.

Ancient Dragon, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  20. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Muslims are fine, they are just people, like we all are. Simple as that.

AGS, Jan 6, 2009 IP