1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Think Of Make Money Products On Cb? Big Scam?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chestbrah, Feb 10, 2013.

It seems to me that all those huge gravity products on Clickbank are big scams and that owners make more money selling those eBooks and guides than do they do with the method they are selling.

I've noticed that Google Sniper is referred to as the "
    The $4 Million Monster
    "
    but that is because it has had 4 million dollars in sales, not that the members have made $4 million.

Why do Clickbank allow these products? Its ridiculous. All these gurus pop up out of nowhere and claim to have the BIG SECRET but it's all just BS.

Chestbrah, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you a very right but there is a person each day who do not know this.

TheSyndicate, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shoemoney was selling his stuff on there before and it was pretty good info. So I don't believe it's all crap. But I do see a lot of stuff I'd never buy on it. And if I wouldn't buy it myself, I wouldn't try and promote it...

superrichguy, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  4. hamidap

hamidap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are some scams but there is some good stuff there too. Google Sniper does work (the basics of it) but from what I've heard the author's screenshots were definitely based on sales of the product rather than following the method himself. Google Sniper doesn't have any big secret and many marketers were using the methods long before the author wrote about it.

hamidap, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  5. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about 'scam' but there's so many of those on CB that it makes it kind of boring.

uleesgold, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  6. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Internet Marketing products on Clickbank normally have high gravity from the launch and they quickly go down after a month or two. These are from people promoting the product to their lists normally which generates a ton of sales and jacks up the gravity.

phowell23, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  7. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In general Make Money Products On CB are really SCAM.

kittyluver, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  8. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Please remember how gravity works. It doesn't mean those products are selling well, it just mean there are a large number of affiliates who sold at least one in the past 2 months. But since affiliates are ALL interested in making money online, a lot of those affiliates who sold at least one product have in fact just bought one for themselves via their affiliate link in order to get the 75% discount.
    That's a reason why they get so high gravity very quickly.
    Look at a recent exemple, Shoemoney released a product today or yesterday, it was announced to many affiliates and now the gravity is already at 264.74 !!!
    But how many of those 250+ affiliates have really sold more than the one they bought themselves to see what's inside?
    We don't know but probably not many.

JamesColin, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not all make money online products are a scam you just need to do some thorough research. Google the product and read reviews. One of the legit products on there is the chris farrell membership. I found this review here

http://chrisfarrelmembershipreview.weebly.com/

kb24, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  10. Derrick Michaels

Derrick Michaels Member

Best Answers:
    Ive actually made a little money with cb, I just started using it but so far it seems promising

Derrick Michaels, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  11. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Chestbrah Yes you are right, on ClickBank there are lots of scam products like Google Sniper, unfortunately at the same time there are many people do not know. Specially in Google Sniper, there is nothing! they teach just basic things, that can be found every where on internet, like how to make WP website, how to make single page website, useless seo blah blah.
    Main goal of owner of Google Sniper is to make buyer into seller of Google Sniper, that is why they are (Owner + Affiliate) making money, Honestly speaking there in nothing in it. Suppose that if you want to follow theme, you are going to sell only one product that will kill you affiliate marketing.

ashrafkamal, Oct 21, 2013 IP
  12. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think Google Sniper is a scam. Of course at the beginning they invite you or show you how to promote Google Sniper to make a few bucks, before you begin making mini sites that generate real income. They teach you how to sell Sniper so you can pay for website domains while you make mini sites that will "snipe" keywords and really bring in the big bucks. I recently bought this product and so far I am very happy with the information provided. It's great for newbies.

01123581321345589144, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  13. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you learn one thing from the course, is it a scam?

People on here through the word "scam" around way too much! When you purchase a "make money online" course on CB they are from people who have made a lot of money online. Yes, there screenshots are from their product selling but so what? That is still making money online, it still shows they know how to make money online and it shows they can teach you how to make money online...correct?

A scam would be you bought a course for $67 and then they did not teach you anything...just took your money and ran and did not deliver a product.

I have been doing IM since 2007 and I still buy some of these courses because each time I learn and least a few things that I did not know or in the minimum case it refreshed and idea that I had forgot about.

But you have to remember you get what you pay for. Did you really expect to pay $67 for a course and expect to make $1,000 a day the very next week? NO...these courses are for beginners and teach the basic foundations of online marketing.

The courses that really pack the punch are costly....like $2,000 and above. Courses from like Steve Clayton, Anik Singal, Jeff Johnson and so on....but before you can buy these, you need to know the basics....which is what those "scam" courses in CB teach you....

Best of Luck,
    Ryan

rjd1265, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  14. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree Ryan. I also think sometimes things aren't scams and people just don't' apply the resources they're given when they buy sad 67 dollar product. So they tell everyone it's a scam just because it didn't work for them!

01123581321345589144, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  15. Jordan Barlow

Jordan Barlow Member

Best Answers:
    unfortunately there are a lot of people who will scam for careers. It really is too bad.

Jordan Barlow, Feb 5, 2015 IP