1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think of iphone 11?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by izlik, Sep 21, 2019.

What do you think of the new iPhone 11 series? I think now they have really lost their innovation as they used to. Nothing new at all here! They added a camera to the back, "wow"! For that price, and given that the name contains PRO, I wonder a few things, for example:

- Where is reverse wireless charging?
    - Why is the display refresh rate not at least 90 Hz?
    - Why are you still stubborn with their lightning port instead of USB C which is standard everywhere else? You also send an adapter from USB C to lightning. Seriously, what are they doing?
    - If I buy a mobile 2019 I would like to have a fingerprint reader and preferably built into the display. There's nothing like this.
    - Why is it still such a big cut for the camera at the top of the screen when other manufacturers have much smaller holes? A typical Apple-innovative thing would have been to release a cellphone completely without any cut-out at all, but do away with the pixels sitting in front of the camera when the camera is turned on. That technology already exists and will probably come in the next flagship of any Android manufacturer.
    (- 4Gb RAM? My previous mobile Samsung S8 + had 4Gb RAM. I bought it 2.5 years ago. My S10 +, which I had for six months now, has 8 gigabytes of RAM.)

Hello, it's 2019 and you are launching a flagship mobile with the word PRO in the name, in addition, all other manufacturers have already released their flagships with many of these specifications / features, and that WITHOUT the fancy word Pro!

I've never been an Apple fan, but I've never had anything against them either. They think they do their thing pretty well, just that it's not something I prefer. But with this release I start to wonder what they are doing.

You big Apple fans, do you even think the iPhone 11 Pro Max will be something to be proud of?

izlik, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I got my iPhone 11 pro 2 days ago and apart from the notch causing a problem in one game, it's pretty awesome.

I carry two phones - my iPhone and a Samsung 8. Side by side comparisons of the same app had the iPhone 7 blitzing the Samsung. The iPhone was pretty knackered and its battery was down to 74% and I was lugging around two battery packs (a 15000 and a 20000) just to keep it running all day - those things weigh a ton.

The type c cable thing is annoying, it would be great to standardise that however, most sales of the new iPhone will be upgrades and the buyers will appreciate not having to replace cables in their car, office etc with new ones.

FWIW the setup tools worked really well and that 7 hours was really only about 1 and it had loaded the data for lots of apps in the background. It was lovely not to have to set up all my accounts, passwords, preferences from scratch.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  3. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm still happy with ip8. I think it worths to buy ip11 if you're using ipX, ip7 or lower. Hope ip12 will have full screen

mrdo, Sep 22, 2019 IP
  4. RXbux

RXbux Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    almost nothing new. and expensive

RXbux, Nov 19, 2019 IP