1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about the Walmart protest?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rebecca, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The bolded part is apparently a very large understatement. From what I hear, those protests were mostly union thugs trying to get Walmart to unionize, with a few supportive employees mixed in.

I've been pointing this out to Gworld over the last page of posts, but he seems a bit slow on the uptake. The big government folk think one should have a government issued license to do anything, whether it be painting a house, mowing a lawn, programming a computer, building a web site, or putting together a marketing campaign. They think unlicensed contractors are bad for business. I wonder if the 11 million illegal and unlicensed aliens in this country who work every day without a license know the Democrats hate them so much.

Obamanation, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  2. exchanger107

exchanger107 Peon

Best Answers:
    i support the protest and think that the people are doing the right thing by the protesting.

exchanger107, Dec 2, 2012 IP