1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about The Microworker's Website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by qiwoman, Jul 15, 2009.

What do you think about the Microworkers.com Website? I found the site very useful for building back links as well as getting paid. If you are a Blogger too it's great to get people to do task for you and can pay them a nominal fee for it.
    If you have used this Site I would love your feed back as I am thinking of using it for my own marketing methods, especially for announcing blog contests.:)
    I will try it out for my blog and see how things go.

qiwoman, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  2. VanForex

VanForex Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, that would be great especially for the Bloggers.
    I think I would be checking the sites now.. I just hope that its so promising..

VanForex, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  3. ankaP

ankaP Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't heard about it until now; the idea seems great; came back and share your opinion after you use it :)

ankaP, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  4. isaa

isaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi qiwoman,

I joined Microworkers about a month ago. I do like the concept. I've had better success creating campaigns than doing tasks as a lot of them don't appeal to me. I've managed to get myself a handful of referrals from which a couple have been active.

isaa, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  5. DigiStar

DigiStar Member

Best Answers:
    Works great for me. I used it to ask members to put my banner to their blogs and websites. Guess what? I got 30 banner + links to my site for only $30 - Maybe I paid too much, could be lower but I thought 30 bucks is not that much. I am sure my site will be ranked higher in Google soon.

DigiStar, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  6. ISF

ISF Peon

Best Answers:
    It's ok, it works, great concept.

ISF, Aug 10, 2009 IP