1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about the Instagram change?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by shimeles, May 25, 2016.

Looking for a paragraph response from entrepreneurs and business owners and you on how they or you feel about the Instagram change

shimeles, May 25, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I don’t like such changes! As for me, it is not so bright and not so comfortable! 1-12.jpg

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instagram's original logo design, a Polaroid-insired camera's icon with rainbow accent, was extremely popular within its fans, followers and admirers. Instagram's new logo design is a completely new icon with a more minimalist look. It unfolds as a background swirl of sunset colors and features a white outline of a camera.
    The reason why it has been changes is because the new one represents a simpler camera and the rainbows lives on in gradient form.
    Also the UI of the app is now flatter and features black and white colors scheme.All in-app text is now black and white and notification icons have been changed from orange to red.

TomRider, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  4. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I actually don't mind the change too much. It still has all the main features, and there's not been any super dramatic changes. So I'm pretty cool with it.

preciousns, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  5. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    I don't care. I love the app and the concept behind it. As long as it stays user friendly I am happy with the designs they come up with.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  6. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't care less because they banned my account for posting three selfies of myself in one day and insisted on me sending them a picture of myself holding a piece of paper with a number code on it like a criminal!

Dean_Saliba, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  7. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Along with the logo update, instagram stopped services like ifttt.com from posting other user's photos and videos to other social media accounts [i.e., tumblr, etc.]

I loved the fact I could "like" anyone's photo or video on Instagram and have iftttt.com via a recipe post the photo/video automatically to my Tumblr blog.

Q...

QiSoftware, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  8. Pieter Moorman

Pieter Moorman Peon

Best Answers:
    The new change in Instagram has brought positive and negative from its users. As all changes in our favorite applications, this is the normal response they usually get as people resist change. However, the changes in Instagram is beneficial for people who have Instagram for business. Advertising is made easier for brands with the introduction of carousel ads.

Carousel ads provide a new way for brands to share photos to people that follow them. It allows people to swipe left and see more photos and a link to a website.

Another new feature in Instagram is the 60-second video. This feature gives everyone a fun and creative way to create and watch videos.

If you have an Instagram for business account, you will definitely enjoy these new features.

Pieter Moorman, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  9. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree. I don't like the instagram logo change. As for me the previuos logo design with Polaroid-camera's icon was more attractive, bright and popular among the users!

Dylan Barns, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  10. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    I also think the old logo was prettier, but I dont think is going to have some direct effect on marketers.

David G. Welch, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  11. Danny Jame

Danny Jame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The feed of Instagram show newest photos of people you follow. If you have a few people that you follow you can still see the activity of each but what happen if one of them post 100 pics in a day or if you have hundreds of users that you follow? You will not be able to reach to the relevant content. The new feed algorithm of Instagram should change it for good, exactly like Facebook did.

Danny Jame, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  12. PaulHThomas

PaulHThomas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As we know that people resist change, but i like changes. Hence the new logo is more attractive in my opinion. As people said that the main features are the same so they don't feel any difference, but if we look from the new user's perspective then logo matters a lot. Because people first choose things from eyes then they go inside the app.

PaulHThomas, Oct 24, 2016 IP