1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Think About The Arbitrage Conspiracy

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by megarudy, Dec 11, 2008.

I received the email a few days ago about this product and I had the opportunity to watch the entire video and I have to admit that I was pretty impress by it although I am not into PPC.....

The reason why this e-book got my interest is because some of the well known Internet Marketers are backing it up.......just to name a few we are talking about Mike Filsaime, Dr Mike and etc....

So what do your guys think about The Arbitrage Conspiracy? Is it worth the money?

megarudy, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  2. web01

web01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I received a mail from one of the internet marketers who was into this business some years back. He profited immensely through it. Two years back, he left it, because he was seeing too much competition coming in this field. He started it many years back when nobody was into it! That time he really made a fortune out of it.

web01, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  3. willster74

willster74 Peon

Best Answers:
    The numbers seem v.impressive - but to get even to a fraction of their level it's going to take a lot of work and testing. Although I haven't got it I think it will be of most benefit to those who at least have some knowledge of Adwords & affiliate programs and are really committed.

Dave.

willster74, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  4. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mill123, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  5. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, haven't seen it before. $1997 single payment? NICE! :D

I would never spend that much money on a info product...

bl4ckmaN^, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  6. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now, I understand that there is a big controversy about this product. But why would a guy like Mike Filsaime lied about it.

But who knows, maybe you are right Mill, they are backing it up because it pays a lot.

And Bl4ckman according to those guys, they had to pay $ 10k just to attend the meeting, so $1997 is probably not tht much for them.

megarudy, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  7. Leroy_H

Leroy_H Peon

Best Answers:
    It's quite expensive, but if i hear some good reviews from respectable people... Well, maybe i'll buy it then! :)

Leroy_H, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  8. Ideastone

Ideastone Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the truth about ppc marketing from someone who has done it for years and has made some serious bank doing it(me). PPC is not hard and it's not magic. It's the same principles that all online marketing should use. The only difference is you are paying for the traffic so it HAS to convert. Most marketers won't design a page to convert unless it is costing them money to do so. It's just that simple.

If you want to learn PPC, go through the Yahoo and Google AdWords training, pick out a product from Azoogle/CJ/CB/Whatever... and find someone else's landing page and try and copy it. Then, tweak it and make it convert even better, and see if you can turn a profit. Start very small, like spending $10 a day and track everything. Within a month, you should find some profits somewhere.

Don't buy into the hype. The "gurus" hype these products just to make money. If you are dead set on learning PPC, you can pick up something like PPC Classroom, which isn't terrible, but once you learn the basics, it isn't worth the monthly fee. Also, Shoemoney did a couple killer posts on PPC like 3 years ago which really teach you most of what you need to know.

There is just so much free info on this EVERYWHERE, you don't have to pay for these overhyped courses.

Also, I'm going to start doing some free, in-depth PPC tutorials at Home Business Income as well, so if you're really dying for some free ppc knowledge, it's coming down the pipe.

Ideastone, Dec 12, 2008 IP
    Phynder likes this.
  9. zk5182

zk5182 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing new in the book

zk5182, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  10. book-trawlerman

book-trawlerman Guest

Best Answers:
    I downloaded the pre-launch ebook, read it, was impressed, but at nearly $2000 I'm out.

Also, if it's endorsed by the big boys, then there'll be hundreds (maybe thousands) getting this and the market will get saturated.

I'd rather invest that money in really cheap used books that I can sell on at big profits.

Lessens the chances of making investment mistakes.

book-trawlerman, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  11. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    Even if its gold you can take that $2,000 ebook cost and use it as your PPC start up. Read free info and learn first hand, you will probably come out ahead, with real experience, and be turning a profit after the $2,000 instead of just starting.

wowhaxor, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I think I'd love to sell it. Buy it? Not so much.

Zibblu, Dec 12, 2008 IP
  13. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Apparently you need quite a bit of cash on hand to perform this strategy.

Mr. Mojorisin, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  14. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you sell more than 3, you would have enough money to afford one.

By the way it's not a CB or Paydotcom product.......so how can we promote it?

megarudy, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  15. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont even think it as a ebook, its a bunch of videos and suff.
    Just like you guys, I got tons of email from the usual suspects promoting this.

I aint buying!

Tazer Dude, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  16. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Peon

Best Answers:
    I have heard good things about it, Mike knows his stuff. It like anything else its all what you put in to it.

SoCalDude, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  17. freelikehell

freelikehell Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although, quite a lot of cash is required to startup with this program but i think it will be worth it.
    The guy, aymen promises a 100% refund AFTER the entire 12 weeks course if you don't like it.
    So, i think its cool enough. I wrote a squidoo lens here : http://www.squidoo.com/arbitrage-conspiracy-system
    just some artibrary info. btw, what is this thread doing in the cb section?

freelikehell, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  18. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:

Mate first, tell me how did you manage to get the promotion link for it ?

And to answer your question, I posted this thread here is because I know some of the guys here and I wanted to know their opinions on this book.

Guys like Bl4ckman, Zibblu.........I wasn't trying to get anyone upset.

Perhaps, you can tell me where I should post it.

megarudy, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  19. husla3x

husla3x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got the email about 5-10 days ago, i forget. I watched the video and even spun a few blog posts from the email.

Would i buy it? He11 2 the naw!

Would i do the happy dance if i sold one? He11 2 the yea!

I guess i promoted it because it was like CB lotto. Who knows. If i works i want to be there. If it turns out to be crap (most likely scenario) whats a half hours work?

husla3x, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  20. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree. Just dumped adsense into trash and started PPC into affiliates. result? Had to change my LPages alot last week to test, test, test.

scubita, Dec 13, 2008 IP