1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what do you think about pintrest.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by uhexos, Apr 10, 2013.

1. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is the Top powerful Social networking sites in which we can promote our website, products, design etc, I am using this and enjoying.

PioneerGlobal, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  2. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is the one of the popular, successful social networking site after Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. Ultimately its a photo sharing social networking platform founded by Ben Silbermann. Now webmasters are using the site also for their SEO process.

anzilone, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  3. heymicki

heymicki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest has an extremely large following, especially among women, pinning everything from their wedding plans to their home decor. For some types of businesses I can see why this would be a great benefit. For some I can see this can be copyright violation (in fact there are a lot of intellectual property lawyers will tell you the issue with the repins is that the content that some of the content being pinned and re-pinned is protected by copyright and so they are probably infringing copyright). I do not use it personally anymore for that reason.

heymicki, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  4. emersonkelly

emersonkelly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest has gained enough momentum and significance .It is yet another web presence point.It is unique because it is the only social networking site focused solely on sharing images.

emersonkelly, May 3, 2013 IP
  5. Abegail

Abegail Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like Pinterest, its source of traffic

Abegail, May 6, 2013 IP
  6. ReferralCandy

ReferralCandy Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely love Pinterest!

If you run a business that can bank on the visual appeals of your products - go for it. This can range from beautiful hand-painted batik to the cutest little slogans on baby t-shirts. The beauty of Pinterest is that it's a collective space for users to sort their thoughts, inspirations and wishlists. You're going into a space where it's not loud, direct marketing and placing yourself in creative dreamlands of people instead. Imagine having a picture of your product getting pinned and re-pinned simply by users who love it. That's one of the best ways to get your marketing and branding out there.

ReferralCandy, May 7, 2013 IP
  7. huardalbert

huardalbert Peon

Best Answers:
    Now these days Pinterest becomes one of the trustworthy social network for generating traffic or for marketing specially for the women products like fashion, confectionery etc. Pinterest is the only social network which is women dominating that is why it's the best for the marketing of women products.

huardalbert, Dec 5, 2013 IP