1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you think about pakistani peoples and pakistan?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by future, May 31, 2007.

1. Kozishu

Kozishu Guest

Best Answers:
    webmaster i have many Indian friends on internet but alhumdulilah all are good and loving and they have Pakistani friends too..we discuss about disputes but with political intention not taking religion...if you want to discuss some one's belief why don't you study yours(you require to know Sanskrit to study Vedas)i watch zakir naik and i suppose you would know him too i invite you to ask him about Islam.(Perhaps you should discuss Pakistan not about their belief as their belief is shared across the world)

Kozishu, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Kozishu, are you nuts?? Or you have any special ability to read between the lines? :confused:

The Webmaster, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  3. qwestcommunications

qwestcommunications Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pakistani people are good people with good intentions. Of course, the media in the West tries to portray them as terrorists, but in reality, the number of people with bad intention is tine despite what we are led to believe.

qwestcommunications, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The Pakistani people are the #1 victims of the minority of Pakistani's who support Islamic terrorism.

Nonetheless, it is ridiculous to blame the Western media for reporting terrorist activity. Murderers must be blamed for the murders they commit, you cannot lay their responsibility upon the people who report those murders.

Will.Spencer, Jun 25, 2007 IP
  5. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you the media? How do you know what is going in its' heart? You are just proving nothing through illogical ways and tricks. America and the western media is totally in the hands of Israel? Ask the mothers of those american soldiers and the innocent iraqi women and children who died, what is the truth.

Go join the army and see what is the difference between a meaningless war and a cumfy chair in front of a computer.

Secondly if anyone thinks that america will attack Pakistan, then he is wrong. They know that pakistan is the only muslim country to have atomic power. If they attack us they will have to bear a heavy loss.

Sherlock, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Sherlock:

You're out of your gourd.

Pakistan and the United States are allies in this war against terrorism.

Your friends the terrorists kill far more Muslims than they kill Americans, Hindu's, Buddhists, or Jews.

It sounds like you've been listening to too much Islamist propaganda. Here's your bomb vest, be seeing you around.

Will.Spencer, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  7. Sherlock

Best Answers:
    Its not a war against terrorism its a war for getting OIL. Scientists predict that if this need for oil continues then oil will be finished within the next 50years.

Look who's talking!:eek: I have seen alot of your posts saying that the flaw is in islam itself.
    Lets say (for argument's sake) that the flaw is in Islam (God Forbid), then why would islam tell its followers to kill each other????? :rolleyes:

Sherlock, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  8. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    And this what you do to your allies? This is not the first time, actually.

And you still call the terrorists "Islamists"? The name of my country is Islamic Republic of Pakistan. And we know who is Islamic and who is not.

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  9. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you want people to take you seriously, don't get your info from prisonplanet, even if the off chance there is truth in it.

debunked, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  10. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So first you claim that the United States wants to attack Pakistan and now you claim that it's about oil?

According to the Government of Pakistan Ministry of Commerce, Pakistan is exporting Rs.2,122 million of petroleum products a month and it is importing Rs.18,195 million of petroleum products a month -- along wit hRs. 21,522 of petroleum crude.

You really should do a modicum of research before mouthing off with your Islamist propaganda.

All indicators point to the flaw being in Islam itself. Is Islam reformable? I would like to hope so. Christianity was reformed. In fact, that entire period of Western history is know as "The Reformation."

Islam needs to experience a similar reformation if it is to survive in the modern world.

Why does Islam tell it's followers to murder each other? Ask your buddies in Al Qaeda who are slaughtering Shiites just for being Shiites.

Will.Spencer, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  11. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Pakistan is importing oil. But that's not the point. The US is harboring Pakistan for no reason. We can take care of the terrorists ourselves. It's Iraq where US is trading blood for oil.

Flaw in Islam? Islam is telling people not to divide and be tolerant towards each other. I told you. We are tracking the terrorists down because we know Islam better than they or you do. And that's not the only thing we're doing. We're educating people about Islam too.

And reformation? Firstly, there is nothing in Islam that needs reformation. Muslims need reformation ie following Islam completely.
    Secondly, should one say to God, "Hey God! You're obsolete for us now!"

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 26, 2007 IP
  12. Sherlock

Best Answers:
    A religion should never be reformed. It should remain as it is. God knows much more then we do and within his revelations lie many hidden secrets which are destroyed after reformation. If God wanted you to reform "his" religion, then he would thave written that in your "BIBLE". Your people have reformed the bible for there own benefits and now look at what is going on in your country. Within no time the whole world will be against america :cool:

Sherlock, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  13. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    As this thread's going long, its driving even more comedy.. lol

The Webmaster, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If the Muslims had taken care of the Islamist terrorists themselves, there would have been no need for the United States to step in and do the job.

It's your fucking job -- get to it.

I am very happy to see the government of Lebanon stepping up to the plate against Al Qaeda.

I'd like to see more of that self-reliance from other Muslim peoples.

You can "tell me" until you're blue in the face, but you're still following some splinter sect of Islam and hundreds of millions of Muslims don't agree with you. How about you convince THEM first and then you come talk to me?

Well have fun with your proselytizing, and good luck with it!

It's funny, but that is exactly what Osama bin Laden says.

Will.Spencer, Jun 27, 2007 IP
    The Webmaster likes this.
  15. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like Pakistanis and Pakistan.

I like Islamabad, NWFP, Peshawar, Punjab and Karachi.

I like Murgh Karahi and Chola Dahl.

I like that there is less nahkrah (sp?) and bakshish than in India.

I also think that Pakistani Cricket is pretty darn good.

guerilla, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Will is athiest, so it isn't his religion.

The Bible was NOT reformed, only some of the beliefs of the believers. In other words they started reading the Bible and doing what it said. The nice part about actually being able to own and read your own Bible instead of a small group of people telling you what it says.

debunked, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  17. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know what "job" the Americans are doing here? Controlling the jails here and detaining and torturing innocent people. But of course, that wouldn't make the news to your country.

The basic beliefs of all the sects are the same. The differences are in some traditions. And my religion does not allow us to hurt any innocent people. Again, the thing that doesn't make news to your country is that in Pakistan, we have conferences and programs to bring the different sects together.

Well if he says that, he says it dead on.

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    And you do realize that he would happily murder you because he believes that you are not following the strict tenets of Islam?

19. Ahmad_Malik

Ahmad_Malik Peon

Best Answers:
    Excuse me, but how do you know that I'm not following the tenets of Islam? Got a satellite spying on me, eh? :rolleyes:
    Anyway, praise to be God, I'm following the beautiful tenets of Islam to the best of my abilities. And strive to be a perfect Muslim by His help.

I don't know bin Laden. But I'm skeptic of the image you and your Uncle Bush give of him.

Ahmad_Malik, Jun 27, 2007 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I'm listening to what you are saying, and I'm taking your word at face value. Am I wrong to do that?

The very fact that you refuse to murder Shiites is, in Osama's strict interpretation of Islam, a violation of true Islam.

I like your radical little reformist sect of Islam. It's a lot more friendly than most Islamic sects. You don't seem to want to murder anyone, and that's a good-neighbor policy that I can agree with.

I hope you find more followers. You're reforming Islam one person at a time.

Do you deny the sanctity of the Hadiths? You seem to ignore a lot of their teachings.

Are you an aniconist?

If you had a child, and it decided not to follow Islam, would you punish it? What would you do if your 19yr old daughter became a fashion model?